The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Latest Updates to ThreeStooges.net

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I have been going through ThreeStooges.net and making changes and improvements, where necessary, to make pages more compliant with the responsive themes that the site uses now, which in turn makes the pages more visually appealing and easier to use in mobile devices.  (Nothing like bringing the Stooges into the 21st century.  lol)

Most recently, I updated the On This Date page to be more graphical, and organized the information on it into groups - Births, Deaths, and Events (see figure 1, below.) The same display is visible below the Film Pick of the Day on the Home page (figure 3.)  I also updated the Chronology page itself to use a similar graphical display (see figure 2, below.)

I've also updated the individual display page for Filmography entries (figure 4.)  The biggest change is the reorganization of the picture, synopsis and footnotes, etc., at the top of the page, which works much better in mobile browsers (and looks better in desktop browsers, too.)  You can see a similar layout for the Film Pick of the Day.  I re-arranged the collapsible sections of the page a bit, and added a new section to incorporate the new Stooge Businesses feature.

NOTE:   Figures 3 and 4 are too big to attach to the post, so I've uploaded them and set the links to open in a new tab.  Interestingly, the built-in Capture of my Vivaldi browser apparently won't capture the Googe and Amazon ads, except for one at the bottom.