Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

In search of a few movies....

Offline Squirrelbait

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've last posted here, but I have a couple questions....Would anybody happen to have copies of:

-Myrt And Marge
-Fugitive Lovers
-Start Cheering

I was going through the archives, and I realized that these are the only Stooge films (to my knowledge) that have yet to see the light of day as far as a physical media release (not including any of their own specific solo films.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I will make sure it will be worth your while! Thanks guys!!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've last posted here, but I have a couple questions....Would anybody happen to have copies of:

-Myrt And Marge
-Fugitive Lovers
-Start Cheering

I was going through the archives, and I realized that these are the only Stooge films (to my knowledge) that have yet to see the light of day as far as a physical media release (not including any of their own specific solo films.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I will make sure it will be worth your while! Thanks guys!!

Squirrel, as you will see, Myrt and Marge is available on YouTube as metaldams just posted a review of this film.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Here is an upgrade of "Start Cheering."

Thanks for posting this.  I’ll give this a watch soon and if the Stooges appear enough (I.e. My Sister Eileen does not count), I will review this.  I just saw Myrt and Marge for the first time.

Meet the Baron, Swing Parade of 1946 and a few others Stooge odds and ends I plan on getting to mixed in with other stuff.  After International House, I am going to mix the Stooge appearances with silent comedy shorts.  For my own sanity, shorts are less time consuming.  [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky