Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Random Funny Videos

metaldams · 212 · 15360

Offline HomokHarcos

"Who put that up is that 200 dollars an hour?" I don't think there'll ever be a greater wrestling interviewer than Mean Gene.

Offline Umbrella Sam

I like that cartoon, that's where Bugs Bunny shoots and kills an audience member because they are coughing during his performance. What he did actually play sounds good itself.

That moment of Bugs killing the audience member is one of my favorite Looney Tunes moments. Never fails to get a laugh out of me.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

Offline NoahYoung

Looks like they got one right.

Is that from CAT CONCERTO?
Burt Lancaster was too short!
- The Birdman of Alcatraz

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
Is that from CAT CONCERTO?

Yup. I remember reading in Leonard Maltin's OF MICE AND MAGIC that the animators actually studied Scott Bradley (who scored the MGM cartoons) at the piano to achieve the correct fingering for the animation.
"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Umbrella Sam

Yup. I remember reading in Leonard Maltin's OF MICE AND MAGIC that the animators actually studied Scott Bradley (who scored the MGM cartoons) at the piano to achieve the correct fingering for the animation.

Details like this are why it deserved to win the Oscar (even though I do like RHAPSODY RABBIT too).
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

My innocent childhood television viewing, behind the scenes.  NSFW language.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline NoahYoung

The King of the one-liners!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

If I were ruler of the world, this video would play on an endless loop on a large screen in Times Square.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline NoahYoung

Offline Dr. Mabuse

"Don't sing!" A surprise visit from Dean Martin at the 6:05 mark.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline NoahYoung

"Don't sing!" A surprise visit from Dean Martin at the 6:05 mark.

I've always read that after they broke up in 1956, the next time that they saw or talked to each other was 1976 when Sinatra brought Dean onto the stage during Lewis's telethon. So this is a surprise to me.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

I've always read that after they broke up in 1956, the next time that they saw or talked to each other was 1976 when Sinatra brought Dean onto the stage during Lewis's telethon. So this is a surprise to me.

There were a few reunions before 1976. Here's another at the 0:55 mark:

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

More cute than funny, but this is how I’m normally greeted when I enter my apartment’s parking lot.  The black one is especially my buddy.
- Doug Sarnecky