Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Random Funny Videos

metaldams · 212 · 15047

Offline metaldams

Just post random funny stuff.  I’ll start.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
Funny enough, I was just thinking recently we should have a thread like this, as a companion to the music one.

To piggyback off your first post:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Umbrella Sam

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline HomokHarcos

Offline metaldams

Probably the wrestling promo that made me laugh the most.

I watched The Undertaker when he was in the NWA as “Mean” Mark Callous.  Never saw the Tennessee (I’m guessing USWA since he mentioned Lawler) years with him.  When I was watching Survivor Series 1990 as an 11 year old and The Undertaker debuted as the mystery man, I go, “That’s Mean Mark Callous!”

Here’s a wrestling acid trip from my childhood.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
One of the first Internet videos I remember loving:

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

One of the first Internet videos I remember loving:

Classic video.  Haven’t seen it in years.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

I watched The Undertaker when he was in the NWA as “Mean” Mark Callous.  Never saw the Tennessee (I’m guessing USWA since he mentioned Lawler) years with him.  When I was watching Survivor Series 1990 as an 11 year old and The Undertaker debuted as the mystery man, I go, “That’s Mean Mark Callous!”

Here’s a wrestling acid trip from my childhood.
It must have been strange to see Mean Mark now show up as a zombie basically. Were you disappointed that it turned out to be him? I don't think he was one of the top stars in the WCW.

I love seeing those older promos (aside from the F in WWF being censored). I'll take those charismatic wrestlers and goofy gimmicks over supposed in ring generals. It's unfortunate that a lot of them were really into drugs.

Offline metaldams

It must have been strange to see Mean Mark now show up as a zombie basically. Were you disappointed that it turned out to be him? I don't think he was one of the top stars in the WCW.

I love seeing those older promos (aside from the F in WWF being censored). I'll take those charismatic wrestlers and goofy gimmicks over supposed in ring generals. It's unfortunate that a lot of them were really into drugs.

Wasn’t disappointed at all.  Back then it was so common for guys to jump organizations with different gimmicks.  I had no clue The Undertaker gimmick would last so long.

Until Ric Flair joined WWF, which was about a year after The Undertaker, WWF would never acknowledge guys had careers before, including major names like Harley Race and Dusty Rhodes.

So yeah, with The Undertaker, seemed like another transfer and gimmick change.  I actually liked him as Mean Mark, I remember The Heart Punch was his finisher.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

I have mixed feelings on this video.  Part of me thinks, poor cat.  The other part of me is how accurate the drumming is.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

I watched this when it happened and laughed my head off.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

I watched this when it happened and laughed my head off.
Wow, what event was that? Jim Ross noticeably has a higher pitch voice than I'm used to. It's funny that in wrestling you can basically attempt to murder your co-workers and the law will not go after you, it's basically the electric chair. Actually, to me watching wrestling is the funniest thing aside from watching The Three Stooges, even if it's unintentional.

Offline metaldams

Wow, what event was that? Jim Ross noticeably has a higher pitch voice than I'm used to. It's funny that in wrestling you can basically attempt to murder your co-workers and the law will not go after you, it's basically the electric chair. Actually, to me watching wrestling is the funniest thing aside from watching The Three Stooges, even if it's unintentional.

Halloween Havoc ‘91

What’s funny about Jim Ross in that video is that he says he’s been in the business more years than he cares to admit. Now 30 years later.......
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
One of my favorite FLYING CIRCUS sketches...

Offline Umbrella Sam

This is my favorite FLYING CIRCUS sketch.

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Shemp_Diesel

The GOAT for manager meltdowns...   ;D

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Not necessarily "funny," I just thought If I ever made it to the Major Leagues, this would be my walk-up music...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline HomokHarcos

Not necessarily "funny," I just thought If I ever made it to the Major Leagues, this would be my walk-up music...

I remember watching a promo with the Undertaker and Big Show where Taker claims they rode bikes together in the desert and he basically ditched him.

Offline metaldams

Japanese culture at its finest.  [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon are one of my favorite comedy duos. Just think of Monsoon as the straight man and Heenan as the funny guy. Here is a skit they did.

Offline HomokHarcos

Japanese culture at its finest.  [pie]
Wow, they are just getting hit in the balls for fun! A lot of those Japanese game shows are pretty strange, and some even made it on the air over here.

Offline metaldams

Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon are one of my favorite comedy duos. Just think of Monsoon as the straight man and Heenan as the funny guy. Here is a skit they did.

I miss those two.
- Doug Sarnecky