Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

ClassicFlix looking to bring Our Gang to Blu-Ray

Offline falsealarms

ClassicFlix is looking to crowdsource an Our Gang preservation/restoration project for an eventual Blu-Ray release.

The label recently licensed all 80 of the Our Gang sound shorts made at Hal Roach.

More on the project is expected soon. Here's the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/little-rascals-preservation-restoration-project/coming_soon

Offline falsealarms

This is now live if anyone is looking to help crowdsource it. I have my doubts about this one reaching its goals now that I see what they are....

Our goal is to raise $70,000 in 30 days. Doing so, we'll be able to digitally preserve and restore the first 22 Little Rascal sound shorts.

All donations are welcome, but only those selecting a "perk" of $50 or more will be entitled to one (1) copy on Blu-ray or DVD of The Complete Little Rascals - The ClassicFlix Restorations, Volume 1 (U.S. only) which will contain the first 22 sound shorts: Small Talk to Dogs Is Dogs.

Donations $25 and up will have access to exclusive video sneak peeks of the preservation and restoration progress as well as additional updates and news about the campaign. Donations of $10 and under will receive updates and news via written text only.