Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

"Hula-La-La" Super 8mm Sound Print on ebay!!!

Offline christmashtn

I currently have on ebay, an EXCELLENT Super 8mm sound print of The 3 Stooges 1951 short "Hula-La-La". Once on ebay, type in "Hula-La-La Sound" in the "Buy" function, and the film should come up. The print has been projected no more than 8 or 9 times. Super 8mm prints of this good of quality are now extremely scarce. I doubt you will find either an 8mm, Super 8mm, or 16mm sound print that is as good as this one anywhere! The print was posted on ebay on August 15, 2005, with a duration of seven days. If it goes unsold, I will continue to relist.

Offline christmashtn

The Super 8mm Sound print of "Hula-La-La" sold on ebay at approx.11:35 PM Eastern Time, August 28th. No Longer Available.

Pilsner Panther

Well, I guess there's somebody out there who still has a working Super 8 sound projector. When were those things last manufactured? 1970 or so?
Even if you've got one, where on earth would you get a replacement projector bulb for it!?

???

Never mind, I just answered my own question by doing a Google search:

http://www.8mm16mmfilmscollectibles.com/super-8.htm

Why am I surprised? I'm the guy who still listens to Edison cylinders...  ::)

Offline christmashtn

And I still prefer to transfer Cd's and other Digital recordings onto blank Metal biased cassettes instead of on CD-R'S!!!!!!!