Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooge Lines/Classic Comedy Lines Used in Real Life

Offline Toast5884

What line or lines from the Stooges or any other classic comedian or team have you caught yourself using in the real world? For example, there have been a few times when toasting with someone, I'll say Shemp's line from "Who Done It" ("A couple of pip pips, a little barbecue, and what have you") or, if I'm feeling like being enough of a smartass, I'll try to think of an appropriate Groucho line to any given situation. So, what lines from the realm of classic comedy have you used in the real world?

Offline metaldams

Every time I hear “Niagara Falls” I’m tempted to do the routine.  Usually I resist.

I’ve used “victim of circumstance” a few times. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
My brother and I tend to use lines from movies all the time, especially from the Stooges, Abbott and Costello, and the Marx brothers.  For example, whenever any political ad comes on, I'm immediately tempted to start singing, "Whatever it is, I'm against it! No matter what it is or who commenced it, I'm against it!" (Groucho in Horse Feathers)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Sunny side down & don't turn 'em over.

I used that at a Waffle House once and got a confused reaction....   [pie]
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.