The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Sill More Updates to ThreeStooges.net

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Well, I spent the weekend making some more improvements to ThreeStooges.net.  The My Stooges section has been expanded to allow members to track which items they have in their  personal collection for the Bibliography, Cardography (trading cards), Comicography (comics), Discography (recordings) and Videography pages on ThreeStooges.net.

When you are logged in and visit any of these pages, you will see a link by each entry that says "Add to my collection."  Just click on it to include that item, and the window will refresh to indicate that you have that item in your collection.  Click on the Remove link to reverse the process.  And of course, you can view your collections through the My Stooges page.

Offline Squirrelbait

That's AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much, Rob!!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Rob, is there a feature here on moronika where I can link to my .net page. I'm sure I'm registered with 3.net, but I forgot my password & I haven't got an email yet to reset it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me....
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Rob, is there a feature here on moronika where I can link to my .net page. I'm sure I'm registered with 3.net, but I forgot my password & I haven't got an email yet to reset it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me....

You're definitely registered on ThreeStooges.net, and it's showing the same email address as you have here.  (If you don't have access to that email anymore, let me know your new email in a PM and I'll update both sites.)

In your case you don't need it, since we already know you're registered, but there is a feature on your Profile page here that lets members set up an account on ThreeStooges.net as well.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

You're definitely registered on ThreeStooges.net, and it's showing the same email address as you have here.  (If you don't have access to that email anymore, let me know your new email in a PM and I'll update both sites.)

In your case you don't need it, since we already know you're registered, but there is a feature on your Profile page here that lets members set up an account on ThreeStooges.net as well.

Thanks, again. In between the time of my last message, I somehow remembered my password; I was just lost as to why the send email wasn't working. The glitch must be on my part....
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.