The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

More Updates to ThreeStooges.net

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

I've added a Dark theme option for members of ThreeStooges.net.  You have to be logged in on the site to use it; in the User Menu you'll see a link to switch to the Dark theme , or back to the default Light theme:

You may have noticed the My Stooges menu option in the images above.  Click on it to expand the menu option:

Members can now not only rate and review the Filmography entries, but also entries in the Bibliography, Comicography, Discography and Videography sections of the site as well.  And in the My Stooges section, you can view all of the entries you have rated in each of those sections, or the reviews that you've written, and update those ratings and reviews if you choose.

BTW, if there is interest in it, I'll add the ability to rate and/or review the new Cardography section entries as well.

I've also updated the appearance of a number of pages on the site, such as the Audio Galleries and Picture Galleries and other pages in the More Stooges Info menu, to make them more consistent with the responsive template.

Another feature that has been updated is the ability to watch videos on the individual Filmography pages, where available.  This feature is only available to logged in members, and includes links to watch embedded videos from other sites where those are available.  I've added links for a number of Shemp's solo shorts, for example.  Members can also watch playlists in the Video Gallery on the site, where the videos are available in chronological order (default), alphabetical order by title, or as a randomized playlist.

If you haven't spent much time browsing around ThreeStooges.net in a while, I seriously urge you to do so.  I am constantly amazed at just how much information is available on the site, and I hope these updates will encourage members to explore the site and participate on it.  :)

Enjoy, knuckleheads!   [3stooges]

Offline Kopfy2013

Thanks Dunrobin ... I have to go exploring!
Niagara Falls