Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Okay, I'll Bite... What's This "Next Level" Thing?

Guest · 3 · 1180

Pilsner Panther

I've got an 84.4% score, which is no surprise since about 84% percent of my friends and relatives consider me to be a royal pain in the tuchis. But that can't be it, unless they're all voting here, which I doubt.

???

So tell us, Rob, whuzz izzit?

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
My middle name is Robert... so I'll take a stab at it.

You have 1922 posts; 422/500 ...84%; at 2000 posts you go from Global Moderator to the next level (what that might be... Moses, God, Allah, or Lucifer is anyone's guess for a step up from Global Moderator.)

James

PS. The 10 post minimum seems to diddle-up my theory?
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
You have 1922 posts; 422/500 ...84%; at 2000 posts you go from Global Moderator to the next level (what that might be... Moses, God, Allah, or Lucifer is anyone's guess for a step up from Global Moderator.)

You got it pretty much dead on, James.  The "experience bar" indicates how close a poster is to advancing to the next posting level.  (I had the "posting level" group titles hidden for the site admins and Team Stooge members but I've turned them on so it will be a little more obvious for them.)

Here's a breakdown of the posting level titles:

NameStarsMembersReq. posts
Porcupine20020
Grapehead10710
Applehead1450
Beetlebrain975
Bonehead11100
Chucklehead8150
Puddinhead6250
Birdbrain4500
Numbskull3750
Knothead31000
Muttonhead11500
Bunionhead22000
Chowderhead03000
Spongehead04000
Egghead05000

In Pilsner's case, he's getting close to advancing fom a Muttonhead to a Bunionhead.  (This site is strictly "monotheistic."  There can only be one "God", and I'm it.  Think of Pils and Shemps#1 as "demi-gods.")   >:D