Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The demon spawn returns

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
How the fuck are you guys? I know it's been a long time since I've stomped around these boards but I just thought I'd check up on things. I see Doug and Rob are still around. Did you get yourself some man-ass yet,  Rob? As for me the past few years have been more than rough but I've hung in there and things are looking up. I don't know how often I'll be posting but I'll try.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline metaldams

How the fuck are you guys? I know it's been a long time since I've stomped around these boards but I just thought I'd check up on things. I see Doug and Rob are still around. Did you get yourself some man-ass yet,  Rob? As for me the past few years have been more than rough but I've hung in there and things are looking up. I don't know how often I'll be posting but I'll try.

I'm hanging in there too, sorry to hear things have been rough.  The reviews have kept me busy on this site.

I think between this year and last year, The Red Sox are bipolar.  Last year is the best season we'll ever see in our lives.  I had to bite my hand not to yell at 1 AM in joy for the neighbors during the Benintendi catch.  This season I have never seen such lousy starting pitching.  I was checking spring training games and noticed a lack of regulars for the most part, even later on.  I'm in the camp it has hurt the starters, I can't think how else all that talent could be so bad at the same time.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Bum

It's now been almost SEVEN years, and I'm STILL waiting to find out whether or not you alerted the pawn shop that they accidentally gave you an extra Nintendo system when you came back to retrieve yours. You asked us whether we thought you informed them or not, but you never answered!

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
As much as I would like to say "I notified the pawn shop and returned the 3ds" I in fact kept it and gave it to my brother. I've never been accused of being an upstanding citizen.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Jim!  You old reprobate - how the hell are you, son?  Sorry to hear that things have been rough for you, but I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for you now.

My life has gone through quite a few changes over the last several years.  I finally told my ex-sister-in-law that enough was enough, once my nephew was 18 and working, and I not only moved out but also moved across the state a few years ago.  And yes, I've whored myself out a few times.  ;)

I hope we'll see a lot more of you.  As you can see, Doug has done a masterful job of keeping the forum alive - and classier than ever.  :)

Offline Moose Malloy

As much as I would like to say "I notified the pawn shop and returned the 3ds" I in fact kept it and gave it to my brother. I've never been accused of being an upstanding citizen.
Good for you! I worked in pawn shops for a time and the fucking we gave the public was reprehensible  [cry]