Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 144971

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

The 50th anniversary deluxe edition (with previously unreleased alternate takes). Beautifully remastered.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I like this particular song, but The Grateful Dead is one band I never could get into, and I’ve tried.  The long jams just lack dynamics and I just don’t do the proper substances.  To each their own.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Video filmed in Egypt around the time of Desert Storm.  Classic song, just listened to the album of the same name last night.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

The Godfather of Soul's only Top 10 hit in the UK . . . and one of only two Top 10 hits in America (the other being "I Got You").

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

The title track of my least favorite Metallica album (I don’t count Lulu).  I did catch that tour at Veteran’s Stadium in Philly just before it got torn down.

This is the closing track off Metallica’s latest album and I think it’s their best song in decades.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think I've mentioned this before, not being too familiar with Metallica, but I think a lot of the fanbase were disappointed with that album. I know Edge and Chris Jericho were among the few who talked about it. It seems for me, most of my Metallica moments started with Sting using Seek and Destroy as his entrance after turning heel in 1999...

:laugh: