Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 144897

Offline metaldams

Seriously thinking of reviewing this in the next few months.  In the mean time, some humor.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

I'm really into covers lately, and here's another good one.

Thoughts?

They sound very good but I gotta be honest - I don’t know the original.  I looked at the video and read the comments, I see it’s Simon and Garfunkel.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Backing vocals by John Lennon and Paul McCartney (1967)

Never been a fan of of THEIR SATANIC MAJESTIES REQUEST as an album - a few good moments here and there - but eight minute acid jams were not meant for The Stones.  That said, the singles of that period are great, love this song.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Met drummer Steven Adler years ago.  Told him I’ve been listening to Guns N’ Roses since I was 10. His response, “Hey man, you still alive?”
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

HELPLESSLY HOPING is one of my favorite CSN songs, and one of my favorites from that period in general. So when someone covers it, expectations are pretty high.

This cover knocks it out of the park.