metaldams · 1554 · 143676

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Not safe for work. If lowbrow/foul humor offends you, do not watch.  That out of the way, for the rest of you, prepare to laugh your ass off.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

Eagle Eye Cherry's Save Tonight totally rocked my world circa 1997/1998. Hard to believe that's so long ago now....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

More Ritchie Blackmore guitar goodness.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
[evil] [headbang] [evil]

(Appears the original got blocked, but luckily someone else backed it up.)
"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

[evil] [headbang] [evil]

(Appears the original got blocked, but luckily someone else backed it up.)

Nice!  Hereโ€™s a Sesame Street Death Metal masterpiece, sung by Elmo and Big Bird.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline falsealarms

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

True story.   When I was a kid, the priest at my church had a big public 50th birthday party.  Somebody actually got the DJ to play this song.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yes, nothing like seeing Clarence Carter on those late night commercials to get me laughin' my ass off...

Offline metaldams

Written by Jack Bruce and sung by Cream producer Felix Pappalardi.  Mountain were great.
- Doug Sarnecky