Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3 Stooges Deja Vu moments

Shemp · 7 · 3041

Offline Shemp

Hey guys,

I'm in Mumbai, India right now.  Suddenly I saw a scene from "An Ache in Every Stake" happening right in front of me and had to take a picture.  And there's even 3 of them!  Take a look.  Which one is Curly-Raj?  hahaha

Offline Shemp

And here's another one.  Earlier this year I was in a restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico and I saw a guy that I thought looked like an older version of Cy Schindell - maybe what Cy would have looked like if he didn't die of jungle-rot so young.  Of course, I took a pic of this guy as well, and here's a similar photo of Cy for comparison.  What do you think?  =P

Offline metaldams

Hey guys,

I'm in Mumbai, India right now.  Suddenly I saw a scene from "An Ache in Every Stake" happening right in front of me and had to take a picture.  And there's even 3 of them!  Take a look.  Which one is Curly-Raj?  hahaha

Cash and Curry
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!

Offline metaldams

I can do this all day.

The Sitar Downers
Bollywood Party
Whoops, I'm a Pakistani!
Sacred Cowpunchers

Shortly after 9/11, on the now defunct Stoogeworld board, a bunch of us made Middle Eastern Stooge titles to deal with what was going on.  This reminds me of that.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp

I can do this all day.

The Sitar Downers
Bollywood Party
Whoops, I'm a Pakistani!
Sacred Cowpunchers

Shortly after 9/11, on the now defunct Stoogeworld board, a bunch of us made Middle Eastern Stooge titles to deal with what was going on.  This reminds me of that.

Turbans of 1938
Tandooris in the Air
From Naan to Worse
Some More of Samosa
Sikh Parade of 1946
In the Sweet Chai and Chai
What's the Masala?
Yes, We Have No Biryani