Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges On VHS (Columbia Shorts And Features)

Offline Tony Bensley

For me, the following inquiry is more of a curiosity than anything else:

While I've been able to find that over 100 Three Stooges shorts and Features were released on VHS (Via a 3 Stooges VHS promo from 1996 currently on YouTube!), I'm interested in knowing just how many of their 190 Columbia shorts were eventually released in that format, and which ones were never officially made available for VCR playback!  Also, which of their Starring and/or prominently featured full length features (If any!) never made the VHS cut?

Below is a VHS based Ad from 1996, promoting The Three Stooges Columbia VHS Library:

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline Umbrella Sam

I don't think GOLD RAIDERS ever got a VHS release, since Columbia didn't produce it. Warner Home Video released the DVD version, though I don't think they ever did a VHS release.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I don't know exact numbers--but as far as the Columbia shorts--all 97 of the Curlys were released, most or half of the Shemps and nothing by Besser. And, all the Deritas made it to VHS...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Tony Bensley

I don't think GOLD RAIDERS ever got a VHS release, since Columbia didn't produce it. Warner Home Video released the DVD version, though I don't think they ever did a VHS release.
I have that particular DVD, which also includes MEET THE BARON (1933), and features one of their previous Ted Healy And His Stooges incarnations.  Regarding these features, I would tend to suspect they were a bit too obscure for VHS release.  I, for one, only discovered their existence via this Forum!

One of these days, I really need to view both of these features in full!

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline Tony Bensley

I don't know exact numbers--but as far as the Columbia shorts--all 97 of the Curlys were released, most or half of the Shemps and nothing by Besser. And, all the Deritas made it to VHS...

Thank you very much for this most valued information, Shemp_Diesel!

So, insofar as The Three Stooges Columbia shorts and features, the following was definitely released on VHS:

With Jerome "Curly" Howard (1934 - 1947):
Shorts (001 - 097) -
Everything from The Three Stooges Columbia debut WOMAN HATERS (1934) through HALF-WITS HOLIDAY (1947)

Features (To Be Determined) -

With Shemp Howard (1947 - 1956):
Shorts (To Be Determined, But Probably At Least Half Of Them!) -

Features (None Made At Columbia) -

With Joe Besser (1957 - 1959) -
None*

With "Curly" Joe DeRita (1959 - 1965):
Features -
All of The Three Stooges Columbia Features from 1959 onward

* Stoogearchy seriously came into play on the VHS format regarding Joe Besser's complete exclusion, no doubt! ;)

CHEERS! :)

P.S.  Were any of the "Fake Shemp" shorts released on VHS?

Offline Tony Bensley

So far, I have found 12 VHS cassettes that feature Shemp Howard.  With 3 shorts on each, that's a total of 36 post Curly Three Stooges Columbia shorts.

Here is a listing, with the "Main Title" of each VHS cassette in bold:

FUELIN' AROUND (1948)
THE HOT SCOTS (1949)
HULA-LA-LA (1951)

I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE (1948)
MUMMY'S DUMMIES (1948)
SQUAREHEADS OF THE ROUND TABLE (1948)

WHO DONE IT? (1949)
FRIGHT NIGHT (1947)
HOLD THAT LION (1947)

OUT WEST (1947)
PUNCHY COWPUNCHERS (1950)
MERRY MAVERICKS (1951)

LISTEN, JUDGE (1952)
BUBBLE TROUBLE (1953)
DUNKED IN THE DEEP (1949)

VAGABOND LOAFERS (1949)
THE PEST MAN WINS (1951)
THREE DARK HORSES (1952)

DOPEY DICKS (1950)
SCRAMBLED BRAINS (1951)
THE TOOTH WILL OUT (1951)

SHIVERING SHERLOCKS (1948)
STUDIO STOOPS (1950)
CRIME ON THEIR HANDS (1948)

CORNY CASANOVAS (1952)
A MISSED FORTUNE (1952)
HE COOKED HIS GOOSE (1952)

GENTS IN A JAM (1952)
A SNITCH IN TIME (1950)
GOOF ON THE ROOF (1953)*

HEAVENLY DAZE (1948)
THE GHOST TALKS (1949)
HOKUS POKUS (1949)

THREE ARABIAN NUTS (1951)
SING A SONG OF SIX PANTS (1947)
ALL GUMMED UP (1947)

* It occurs to me that GOOF ON THE ROOF (1953) is the one Three Stooges short in which the VHS version might be almost preferred, in that unlike the DVD edition, it was not improperly cropped for widescreen presentation.

Also, barring the existence of more post Curly 3 Stooges VHS cassettes, I think it noteworthy that in terms of the Columbia shorts, there's nothing post 1953, and therefore, no "Fake Shemp" or Joe Besser featured shorts on VHS!

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

P.S.  In addition to the above "All Shemp" Three Stooges VHS sets, there is at least one "Mixed" Three Stooges Columbia cassette, which includes one short with Curly Howard, and two with Shemp Howard:

WEE WEE MONSIEUR (1938) - With Curly Howard
PARDON MY CLUTCH (1948) - With Shemp Howard
FIDDLER'S THREE (1948) - With Shemp Howard

Of course, there's also the numerous Three Stooges Public Domain VHS releases that include the Shemp Howard featured BRIDELESS GROOM (1947) alongside the Curly Howard featured DISORDER IN THE COURT (1936), not to mention the multiple PD VHS releases of MALICE IN THE PLACE (1949) and SING A SONG OF SIX PANTS (1947), but at least the latter did also make it on to one of the VHS Columbia releases!

Offline metaldams

I got rid of them, but I literally owned every VHS tape Sony released.  Three shorts a tape, with one short taking the title of the tape.  It's true, all the Curly's made it and a majority, if not all of the original Shemps appeared. Very few stock footage jobs, though BUBBLE TROUBLE made it.  No Besser shorts but the five Derita Columbia films were also in the series.  Goodtimes also released five volumes of Shemp shorts. Some were originals but mostly stock footage films were in these volumes.  In addition, AMC aired a syndicated package of 130 shorts, so a handful of shorts not released on VHS were included that were were able to record off television.  With all this, there were still some Shemp shorts missing, including originals (it was years before I saw Hugs and Mugs and Slaphappy Sleuths), and since only six of the sixteen Bessers were in the syndicated package, ten of the Bessers were hard to find.  This is what being a Stooge fan was like in the early 2000's.

Sony then went to DVD, released maybe five or six shorts at a time, and then made the ill fated decision to released colorized versions, which I refused to buy.  Then the eight volumes came out, and the world lived happily ever after.  If you told me fifteen years ago all 190 would be released, in addition to the Stooge solo as well as all the Columbia Buster Keaton and Charley Chase shorts, I would have looked at you like you have two heads.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Tony, I held onto my GOOF ON THE ROOF VHS for the very reason you mentioned. 

As for the Goodtimes sets, which came out in 1990.

Vol. 1 Loose Loot, Rumpus in the Harem, Scheming Schemers
Vol. 2 Husbands Beware, Musty Musketeers, Wham-Bam-Slam!
Vol. 3 Cuckoo on a Choo Choo, Love at First Bite, Shot in the Frontier
Vol. 4 Baby Sitters Jitters, Don't Throw That Knife, He Cooked His Goose
Vol. 5 Income Tax Sappy, Spooks!, Three Hams on Rye

http://threestooges.net/videography/index/vhs/8/20

Above is a link to the VHS videography.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Tony Bensley

Tony, I held onto my GOOF ON THE ROOF VHS for the very reason you mentioned. 

As for the Goodtimes sets, which came out in 1990.

Vol. 1 Loose Loot, Rumpus in the Harem, Scheming Schemers
Vol. 2 Husbands Beware, Musty Musketeers, Wham-Bam-Slam!
Vol. 3 Cuckoo on a Choo Choo, Love at First Bite, Shot in the Frontier
Vol. 4 Baby Sitters Jitters, Don't Throw That Knife, He Cooked His Goose
Vol. 5 Income Tax Sappy, Spooks!, Three Hams on Rye

http://threestooges.net/videography/index/vhs/8/20

Above is a link to the VHS videography.
There's even a few "Fake Shemp" shorts in that Goodtimes lot, and interestingly two of them in the volume 1 set, at that!  I imagine that Columbia sub-licensed these (mostly) lesser Shemp Howard featured 3 Stooges shorts to them for peanuts?  However, I suppose that even Goodtimes had no love for poor Joe Besser!

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline Squirrelbait

As mentioned here already, all 97 of the Curly shorts were released on the Columbia tapes. If my math skills are correct, the following list would comprise 54 Shemp shorts released onto VHS. All were on Columbia tapes unless otherwise noted:

Fright Night
Out West
Hold That Lion
Brideless Groom (Not on any Columbia Tapes - Public Domain)
Sing A Song Of Six Pants
All Gummed Up
Shivering Sherlocks
Pardon My Clutch
Squareheads Of The Round Table
Fiddlers Three
The Hot Scots
Heavenly Daze
I'm A Monkey's Uncle
Mummy's Dummies
Crime On Their Hands
The Ghost Talks
Who Done It?
Hokus Pokus
Fuelin' Around
Malice In The Palace (Not on any Columbia Tapes - Public Domain)
Vagabond Loafers
Dunked In The Deep
Punchy Cowpunchers
Dopey Dicks
Love At First Bite (Goodtimes release)
Three Hams On Rye (Goodtimes release)
Studio Stoops
A Snitch In Time
Three Arabian Nuts
Baby Sitters' Jitters (Goodtimes release)
Don't Throw That Knife (Goodtimes release)
Scrambled Brains
Merry Mavericks
The Tooth Will Out
Hula-La-La
Pest Man Wins
A Missed Fortune
Listen Judge
Corny Casanovas
He Cooked His Goose (Goodtimes release - also appeared on a Columbia Tape)
Gents In A Jam
Three Dark Horses
Cuckoo On A Choo-Choo (Goodtimes release)
Loose Loot (Goodtimes release)
Spooks (Goodtimes release)
Bubble Trouble
Goof On The Roof
Income Tax Sappy (Goodtimes release)
Musty Musketeers (Goodtimes release)
Shot In The Frontier (Goodtimes release)
Wham-Bam-Slam (Goodtimes release)
Husbands Beware (Goodtimes release)
Rumpus In The Harem (Goodtimes release)
Scheming Schemers (Goodtimes release)

There you have it. 151 shorts were released on VHS with 39 still stuck in limbo. Hope this helps!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Squirrelbait

And yes, as far as the features were concerned, ALL of the Curly Joe films were released to VHS as well.
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

ThumpTheShoes

Rumpus in the Harem was also released by Columbia in a laserdisc box set.

Offline Tony Bensley

As mentioned here already, all 97 of the Curly shorts were released on the Columbia tapes. If my math skills are correct, the following list would comprise 54 Shemp shorts released onto VHS. All were on Columbia tapes unless otherwise noted:

Fright Night
Out West
Hold That Lion
Brideless Groom (Not on any Columbia Tapes - Public Domain)
Sing A Song Of Six Pants
All Gummed Up
Shivering Sherlocks
Pardon My Clutch
Squareheads Of The Round Table
Fiddlers Three
The Hot Scots
Heavenly Daze
I'm A Monkey's Uncle
Mummy's Dummies
Crime On Their Hands
The Ghost Talks
Who Done It?
Hokus Pokus
Fuelin' Around
Malice In The Palace (Not on any Columbia Tapes - Public Domain)
Vagabond Loafers
Dunked In The Deep
Punchy Cowpunchers
Dopey Dicks
Love At First Bite (Goodtimes release)
Three Hams On Rye (Goodtimes release)
Studio Stoops
A Snitch In Time
Three Arabian Nuts
Baby Sitters' Jitters (Goodtimes release)
Don't Throw That Knife (Goodtimes release)
Scrambled Brains
Merry Mavericks
The Tooth Will Out
Hula-La-La
Pest Man Wins
A Missed Fortune
Listen Judge
Corny Casanovas
He Cooked His Goose (Goodtimes release - also appeared on a Columbia Tape)
Gents In A Jam
Three Dark Horses
Cuckoo On A Choo-Choo (Goodtimes release)
Loose Loot (Goodtimes release)
Spooks (Goodtimes release)
Bubble Trouble
Goof On The Roof
Income Tax Sappy (Goodtimes release)
Musty Musketeers (Goodtimes release)
Shot In The Frontier (Goodtimes release)
Wham-Bam-Slam (Goodtimes release)
Husbands Beware (Goodtimes release)
Rumpus In The Harem (Goodtimes release)
Scheming Schemers (Goodtimes release)

There you have it. 151 shorts were released on VHS with 39 still stuck in limbo. Hope this helps!

Huge thanks, Squirrelbait for your full listing of all The Three Stooges Shemp Howard featured Columbia Shorts released on VHS!

Here's my revised listing, below.

Shorts (001 - 097) -
Everything from The Three Stooges Columbia debut WOMAN HATERS (1934) through HALF-WITS HOLIDAY (1947)

Features (To Be Determined#) -

Shorts (098 - 173, With some exclusions, including his final 174 COMMOTION ON THE OCEAN (1956)!) -
54 of 77 Shorts (Including 2 of the"Fake Shemps") from Shemp's Columbia Stooges debut, FRIGHT NIGHT (1947) through SCHEMING SCHEMERS (1956)

With Joe Besser (1957 - 1959):
Shorts (None*) -
0 of 16 Shorts

Features -
All of The Three Stooges Columbia Features from 1959 onward, including

HAVE ROCKET, WILL TRAVEL (1959)
THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES (1962)
THE THREE STOOGES IN ORBIT (1962)
THE THREE STOOGES GO 'ROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE (1963)
THE OUTLAWS IS COMING (1965)

# Is it safe to assume that none of the Curly featured Three Stooges Feature Length appearances were ever released on VHS?

* Stoogearchy seriously came into play on the VHS format regarding Joe Besser's complete exclusion, no doubt! ;)

By my count, Columbia issued 45 VHS cassettes with 3 Three Stooges shorts on each, comprising 135 shorts total.

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

P.S.  Dare I ask what other Columbia shorts (Besides RUMPUS IN THE HAREM (1956)) and features were issued to Laserdisc?  [pie]

Offline Umbrella Sam

# Is it safe to assume that none of the Curly featured Three Stooges Feature Length appearances were ever released on VHS?
SWING PARADE got a VHS release, though I believe that it's in the public domain (correct me if I'm wrong), so that may be the reason it got one.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Tony Bensley

SWING PARADE got a VHS release, though I believe that it's in the public domain (correct me if I'm wrong), so that may be the reason it got one.
SWING PARADE OF 1946 was a Monogram Feature, which I believe is in the Public Domain, although Warner, who has the rights to the Monogram catalog, released it on DVD some years back.  I have the Legend Films DVD edition, which has a Colorized and a Black & White version.

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline metaldams

When I rediscovered The Three Stooges in my early twenties, the first thing I bought was a 20 dollar 5 VHS tape of public domain stuff.  I watched the video with the four PD shorts multiple times, but yes, SWING PARADE OF 1946 was the very first tape.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Squirrelbait

Huge thanks, Squirrelbait for your full listing of all The Three Stooges Shemp Howard featured Columbia Shorts released on VHS!

Here's my revised listing, below.

Shorts (001 - 097) -

Features (To Be Determined#) -

Shorts (098 - 173, With some exclusions, including his final 174 COMMOTION ON THE OCEAN (1956)!) -
54 of 77 Shorts (Including 2 of the"Fake Shemps") from Shemp's Columbia Stooges debut, FRIGHT NIGHT (1947) through SCHEMING SCHEMERS (1956)

With Joe Besser (1957 - 1959):
Shorts (None*) -
0 of 16 Shorts

Features -
All of The Three Stooges Columbia Features from 1959 onward, including

HAVE ROCKET, WILL TRAVEL (1959)
THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES (1962)
THE THREE STOOGES IN ORBIT (1962)
THE THREE STOOGES GO 'ROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE (1963)
THE OUTLAWS IS COMING (1965)

By my count, Columbia issued 45 VHS cassettes with 3 Three Stooges shorts on each, comprising 135 shorts total.

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

P.S.  Dare I ask what other Columbia shorts (Besides RUMPUS IN THE HAREM (1956)) and features were issued to Laserdisc?  [pie]

My pleasure, Tony!

Yes, your calculations are correct. There were 45 Columbia tapes in total, and I've still got almost all of them. If you're interested in Laserdisc, this site has an excellent videography that chronicles all of these types of releases over the years. Have a look!

Laserdisc:
http://www.threestooges.net/videography/index/laser

VHS:
http://www.threestooges.net/videography/index/vhs

By the way, it looks like 'My Sister Eileen' was released on VHS in 1982, and on Laserdisc as well. Just a heads up!

Offline Tony Bensley

To "Flip It," so to speak, below is a list of The Three Stooges shorts from the "Columbia 190" that were NEVER released in the NTSC VHS format.  Titles known to have been released in the PAL VHS format are double asterisked: (**)

With Curley/Curly Howard (1934 - 1947; 97 Shorts) -
None: All 97 shorts were issued to VHS by Columbia, including the single Three Stooges Public Domain title "Disorder In The Court (1936)" from the Curly era.

With Shemp Howard (1947 - 1956; 77 Shorts*)
Here is where it gets more complicated.  While 54 of the 77 "Shemp" shorts were issued to NTSC VHS, not all of these were released by Columbia.  A total of 38 were released by Columbia, and an additional 14 (Including 2 of the "Fake Shemp" shorts from 1956!) were issued by Goodtimes, plus one by Goodtimes and Columbia, "He Cooked His Goose (1952)."  In addition, "Brideless Groom (1947)" and "Malice In The Palace (1949)" enjoyed only Public Domain releases in the VHS format, while the other Shemp era Public Domain Three Stooges short "Sing A Song Of Six Pants (1947)" did also get issued to Columbia VHS.

1950 -
121 Hugs And Mugs
124 Self-Made Maids
127 Slaphappy Sleuths

1953 -
144 Up In Daisy's Penthouse
**145 Booty And The Beast
147 Tricky Dicks
**149 Pardon My Backfire
150 Rip, Sew And Stitch

1954 -
155 Pals And Gals
156 Knutzy Knights
**158 Scotched In Scotland

1955 -
159 Fling In The Ring
160 Of Cash And Hash
161 Gypped In The Penthouse
**162 Bedlam In Paradise
163 Stone Age Romeos
165 Hot Ice
**166 Blunder Boys

1956 -
**168 Creeps
**169 Flagpole Jitters
**170 For Crimin' Out Loud
172 Hot Stuff
174 Commotion On The Ocean

* Including the final 4 "Fake Shemp" shorts, which incorporated previously shot stock footage of Shemp Howard, along with new footage, featuring Shemp Howard's posthumous double, Joe Palma. Among these 1956 "Fake Shemp" releases, "Hot Stuff" and "Commotion On The Ocean" failed to make the VHS cut!

With Joe Besser (1957 - 1959; 16 Shorts)
None of the final "Sweet 16" Joe Besser featured Three Stooges shorts ever enjoyed NTSC VHS release! 

1957 -
**175 Hoofs And Goofs
**176 Muscle Up A Little Closer
**177 A Merry Mix Up
178 Space Ship Sappy
**179 Guns A Poppin
**180 Horsing Around
**181 Rusty Romeos
182 Outer Space Jitters

1958 -
**183 Quiz Whizz
184 Fifi Blows Her Top
185 Pies And Guys
**186 Sweet And Hot
**187 Flying Saucer Daffy
188 Oil's Well That Ends Well

1959 -
189 Triple Crossed
190 Sappy Bull Fighters

** Released in Australia on VHS in the PAL format

Clearly, the "Besser Man" didn't win, except maybe Down Under!  ;)

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

This post has been revised to note titles from The Three Stooges Columbia 190 that were never issued on NTSC VHS, but were released in Australia in the PAL VHS format.  Huge thank yous to ThumpTheShoes for tipping me off to this!

ThumpTheShoes

In Australia, several of those shorts including Bedlam in Paradise, Booty and the Beast, Pardon My Backfire (2d) were released on commercial VHS tapes. 100% legit and licensed? Can't verify. A company called MagnaPacific (IIRC, I do still have those discs somewhere) re-released a pile of those same transfers on dvd years later. Same scratches, splices, PAL speedup and whatnot.

Offline Tony Bensley

In Australia, several of those shorts including Bedlam in Paradise, Booty and the Beast, Pardon My Backfire (2d) were released on commercial VHS tapes. 100% legit and licensed? Can't verify. A company called MagnaPacific (IIRC, I do still have those discs somewhere) re-released a pile of those same transfers on dvd years later. Same scratches, splices, PAL speedup and whatnot.
Having googled MagnaPacific, they seem legit enough.  Perhaps it was an overseas sub-licensing deal from Columbia?

Here's an eBay listing of Three Stooges PAL VHS Tapes, which includes the unreleased in the US "Blunder Boys" (1955): http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/The-Three-Stooges-Moe-Larry-Curly-Shemp-VHS-Collection/132338529273?hash=item1ecffdb3f9%3Ag%3Aw9wAAOSwu%7EZZdy1c

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline Tony Bensley

This post also raises an excellent point, regarding sources used for VHS, Laserdisc, and early DVD transfers.
OK, I wasn't sure if I had misread ThumpTheShoes previous post, but it appears that MagnaPacific did also release the lion's share of The Stooges Australian VHS cassettes, as well as the later DVD reissues.  I did also spot a Joe Besser featured short, "Sweet And Hot (1958)" among the 70 unique shorts listing!

I will try and incorporate these into a revised listing later on, after I've checked the eBay listing of the 70 shorts!

Also, I have a technical question.  Was/is it possible to connect a PAL VCR to an NTSC Television?

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline QuinceHead

Also, I have a technical question.  Was/is it possible to connect a PAL VCR to an NTSC Television?

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

I believe you'd need a power converter because US electricity uses 120 volt / 60 hertz, whereas most of the rest of the world uses 230 V / 50 Hz.

But even if you were successful in connecting a PAL VCR to an NTSC Television, it probably wouldn't display a viewable image because a PAL signal contains 625 lines at 25 frames per second, while an NTSC television displays 525 scan lines at 30 frames per second.

Hope this helps!

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

Offline Tony Bensley

I believe you'd need a power converter because US electricity uses 120 volt / 60 hertz, whereas most of the rest of the world uses 230 V / 50 Hz.

But even if you were successful in connecting a PAL VCR to an NTSC Television, it probably wouldn't display a viewable image because a PAL signal contains 625 lines at 25 frames per second, while an NTSC television displays 525 scan lines at 30 frames per second.

Hope this helps!

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead
Hi John!

Now that you've mentioned it, I do seem to recall having read something along the lines of what you've posted above many years ago.

Would the same problem of achieving a viewable image exist with modern HD Flatscreen TVs (Is the NTSC/PAL format even an issue with these, in terms of VHS playback?), or does this incompatibility apply mainly to pre HD era CRT televisions?

Thank you very kindly for your helpful input!

CHEERS!  [3stooges]

Offline archiezappa

This reminds me of when we would talk about the "missing 60." I suppose that would mean 130 had been issued on VHS. It's been so long, I don't remember.

Offline Tony Bensley

This reminds me of when we would talk about the "missing 60." I suppose that would mean 130 had been issued on VHS. It's been so long, I don't remember.
It could also be in reference to the shorts that generally weren't part of the TV broadcast packages.

For the record, in the U.S, Columbia released 135 out of the 190 shorts on VHS, and Goodtimes issued 14 of the remaining 55 in that format, plus 2 that were only released on Public Domain labels in the pre DVD era.

CHEERS!  [3stooges]