Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Where are the quotes stored?

jrvass · 11 · 3272

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Those little one liners on the home page banner? Like:

"Seabisquit Food Corporation: Seabisquit Gives You An Appetite Like A Horse!" - ("Muscle Up A Little Closer")

Is there a place you can see them all?

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
There is now, jrvass.  I just put together a page showing all of the random Three Stooge Quotes on one page.  You can see the link in the menu on the left, next to Stooge Goofs.  (You may have to reload the frame.)

Thanks for the suggestion!  [thumbsup]

Pilsner Panther

This topic reminds me, I haven't added anything to the quotes list in ages, and I don't think anyone else has either... I'll have to put that on my "to do" list for some time in April.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
This topic reminds me, I haven't added anything to the quotes list in ages, and I don't think anyone else has either... I'll have to put that on my "to do" list for some time in April.

Well, Pils, you haven't been able to up until now.  When I whipped together the Quotes page last night, I built in the Team Stooge admin functions at the same time.  Now you can update the quotes when you have the time.
Super Service!  [whoo]

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Thanks for putting that up. I'll have to see if I can find some of their quotes in a book that I have.

B-ay, Bay; B-e, Be; Be I bicky-by; Be I Bo; Bicky by bo be U boo; bicky by bo boo! ("Swingin' the Alphabet". Not certain what movie.)

James

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Thanks for putting that up. I'll have to see if I can find some of their quotes in a book that I have.

B-ay, Bay; B-e, Be; Be I bicky-by; Be I Bo; Bicky by bo be U boo; bicky by bo boo! ("Swingin' the Alphabet". Not certain what movie.)

James

Why, you knucklehead!   [bash]  That's from VIOLENT IS THE WORD FOR CURLY!

You can find that bit in the audio files and the RealPlayer videos.   ;)

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
PFFT! I'm just a grapehead!  :D

James

CURLYFAN

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE FOLLOWING 3 STOOGES WAV FILES

1. CALVARY SGT: "DRAW THAT BAYONET", "I SAID DRAW THAT BAYONET"
CURLY: I CAN'T IT'S STUCK !!

2. I'M LOST ALL BY MYSELF

3. MAN: WHAT'S IN BACK OF THOSE DRAPES
CURLY:T HE BACK OF THE DRAPES
MAN: YEAH
CURLY: YEAH

4. MOE: AND LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YA

5. CURLY: I'LL GO WHEN I'M READY
MOE: ARE YOU READY
CURLY: FOLLOW ME

Offline Stoop

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE THE FOLLOWING 3 STOOGES WAV FILES
[. . .]

3. MAN: WHAT'S IN BACK OF THOSE DRAPES
CURLY:THE BACK OF THE DRAPES
MAN: YEAH
CURLY: YEAH

[. . . ]

http://threestooges.net/sounds/drapes.wav (this file doesn’t have the man and Curly saying 'Yeah' though.)
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline ebeccaray

From the foggy cobwebs of my long ago memories, the 3 professors (aka 3 stooges) famous (or not so famous) song went-a like-a this-a:
B-A-BAY, B-E-BEE, B-I-BICKY-BI, B-O-BO, BICKY-BI-BO-B-U-BU, BICKY-BI-BO-BU.
C-A-CAY, C-E-CEE, C-I-CICKY-CI,C-O-CO, CICKY-CI-CO-C-U-CU,
CICKY-CI-CO-CU, etc.
The vowels are all long sounding, and the next letter would be d, then f, then g, h, j,k etc.
Have fun with it.  And the neat thing about it, you can sing it in any key you want.  (nyuk, nyuk).

My Dad emailed me with that info about a stooge episode, he can't remember the name of the episode, can anyone help me with this??  Thanks so much!!
~Rebecca
  :D

Offline Stoop

From the foggy cobwebs of my long ago memories, the 3 professors (aka 3 stooges) famous (or not so famous) song went-a like-a this-a:
B-A-BAY, B-E-BEE, B-I-BICKY-BI, B-O-BO, BICKY-BI-BO-B-U-BU, BICKY-BI-BO-BU.
C-A-CAY, C-E-CEE, C-I-CICKY-CI,C-O-CO, CICKY-CI-CO-C-U-CU,
CICKY-CI-CO-CU, etc.
The vowels are all long sounding, and the next letter would be d, then f, then g, h, j,k etc.
Have fun with it.  And the neat thing about it, you can sing it in any key you want.  (nyuk, nyuk).

My Dad emailed me with that info about a stooge episode, he can't remember the name of the episode, can anyone help me with this??  Thanks so much!!
~Rebecca
  :D

That would be from “Violent is the Word for Curly”. . . and now I cant stop singing that song  in my head! (lol) There is also an audio and video file in the multimedia portion of this site, if you're intrested.
 ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:59:30 PM by Stoop »
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.