Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Worst Remake

Offline MR77100

What do you consider the worst remake the Stooges ever made? My vote would have to go to SAPPY BULLFIGHTERS.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

When it comes to remakes, it's hard to top the stench of the "post-mortem" Shemp episodes. So, Rumpus in the Harem gets my vote.

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Hard to say what the actual worst remake is (so many choices), but the one I think does the lamest job with reused footage is HUSBANDS BEWARE. The action in the old footage (particularly the part with Christine McIntyre) ends up making virtually no sense in light of the new footage's "plot twist" at the end.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

Offline Lefty

"Fake Shemp" remakes notwithstanding, I have never really cared for "Creeps".  I guess I preferred Lady Godiva over the Stooges' baby sons.   ;)

Offline stoogerascalfan62

Triple Crossed. Hate what Moe does to Larry in the end. Only saw it once and have avoided it like the plague.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Triple Crossed is a shitty one at that--I forgot all about it thinking about those atrocious "Shemp A.D." shorts. Maybe that's a good thing...

???
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.