Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How Much of a Stooge Are You?

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think I aced the first quiz link, except it was giving me some kind of trouble whenever I tried entering the word "umday" in one of the quotes...

:-\
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I think I aced the first quiz link, except it was giving me some kind of trouble whenever I tried entering the word "umday" in one of the quotes...

:-\

Me too, until I spelled it "umbday," with a b.  48 out of 50 on quiz 1, now I have to fight the ladies off with a stick. I'll do the other two quizzes later.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Umbday with a b. Now I feel Umbday... thank goodness the game is on or I would not know what to do with myself... 

:P
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Squirrelbait

Just aced all three. If there was ever any doubt, I am a full-fledged Stooge-O-Phile!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Signor Spumoni

LOADS of fun!  Thanks, Paul.

I, too, had trouble with umday because of the spelling.  Now I really feel umb-day.

Well, if anybody wants me, I'll be sending my quiz results to Mensa and waiting for my acceptance.