Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My blogs!

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

Hello, Stooges fans! I figured that I would notify you about my two blogs that I have. One is called The Muppet Fan, and the link is www.themuppetfan.blogspot.com Then, I also have a Laurel and Hardy blog called The Laurel and Hardy Fan, and the link to that one is thelaurelandhardyfan.blogspot.com I'm thinking about several other blog ideas, having to do with classic comedy. I think my next one might be The Three Stooges or Our Gang/The Little Rascals.
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!

Offline metaldams

The links don't work for me.  I don't know if it's my iPad or your site.
- Doug Sarnecky

The links don't work for me.  I don't know if it's my iPad or your site.
They're working just fine on my computer.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

They're adding an ftp:// to the link.

http://thelaurelandhardyfan.blogspot.com/
http://themuppetfan.blogspot.com/

Thanks Green Canaries, I'm able to see the blogs now.

SIA, I would definitely give SLIPPING WIVES more of a chance besides the few scenes with Stan and Ollie together.  They weren't really Laurel and Hardy until several films later, but as a Priscilla Dean comedy that has Stan and Ollie in supporting roles, I find the short to be pleasant.  I was able to follow the plot just fine.  As far as a great Stan Laurel solo scene, Stan acting out Samson and Delilah is hard to beat.
- Doug Sarnecky

Yeah, sorry about the bad Slipping Wives review. That was my first time watching it, and when I watched it I wasn't very much a fan of silent comedy and also that was my first time watching it. Now that I've seen it more times, I like it much more.

Offline metaldams

Yeah, sorry about the bad Slipping Wives review. That was my first time watching it, and when I watched it I wasn't very much a fan of silent comedy and also that was my first time watching it. Now that I've seen it more times, I like it much more.

You should try doing more, and keep us posted with updates when you do.  I'll be doing a new review shortly after typing this. 
- Doug Sarnecky

You should try doing more, and keep us posted with updates when you do.  I'll be doing a new review shortly after typing this.
Yeah, for some reason, I have abandoned doing those blogs and I don't know why. I have been debating on whether or not I should post more. On both blogs.

Offline CurlyFan1934

As some of you guys may know, I used to have an account on here called Shemp_is_Awesome78, who ran these two blogs. I have decided to continue the Laurel and Hardy blog, and I just posted a new article with more information on that. I hope that you enjoy it!