Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

In how many Stooges shorts is the title phrase spoken?

It's not common for the title of a Stooges short to be said within the short, but it does happen. How many shorts can you think of where this is the case?

Off the top I'm aware of these:

Woman Haters
I Can Hardly Wait
A Bird in the Head
Love at First Bite
Oil's Well That Ends Well

"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Pardon My Backfire
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Mention Of Title In Short
A Stooge or supporting character says the title of the short that they're in.
Also used in:  WOMAN HATERS  ·   HOI POLLOI  ·   YES, WE HAVE NO BONANZA  ·   CALLING ALL CURS  ·   YOU NAZTY SPY!  ·   I CAN HARDLY WAIT  ·   MICRO-PHONIES  ·   BIRD IN THE HEAD, A  ·   OUT WEST  ·   FIDDLERS THREE  ·   HOKUS POKUS  ·   LOVE AT FIRST BITE  ·   HOT ICE  ·   CREEPS  ·   HORSING AROUND  ·   OIL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL  ·   HAVE ROCKET -- WILL TRAVEL  ·   SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE STOOGES

From www.threestooges.net, our parent site.
#1 fire kibitzer

Mention Of Title In Short
A Stooge or supporting character says the title of the short that they're in.
Also used in:  WOMAN HATERS  ·   HOI POLLOI  ·   YES, WE HAVE NO BONANZA  ·   CALLING ALL CURS  ·   YOU NAZTY SPY!  ·   I CAN HARDLY WAIT  ·   MICRO-PHONIES  ·   BIRD IN THE HEAD, A  ·   OUT WEST  ·   FIDDLERS THREE  ·   HOKUS POKUS  ·   LOVE AT FIRST BITE  ·   HOT ICE  ·   CREEPS  ·   HORSING AROUND  ·   OIL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL  ·   HAVE ROCKET -- WILL TRAVEL  ·   SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE STOOGES
From www.threestooges.net, our parent site.
Oh... I didn't know that information was there. I don't usually look at the Routines. Thanks.
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.