Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I just bought a boxed set of the X-Men movies (The three actual X-Men movies - not any of the Wolverine flicks) and I have noticed something that Wolverine can do in this first X-Men flick that I have never seen him do since ... he can extend each of his three steel blades independently - the scene with him and Rogue in the boxer's bar where the angry boxer confronts him shows Wolverine extending the left and far right blade to capture his neck, then the middle one slowly extends to poke him into submission.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Squirrelbait

Nice find.

Have you seen 'Days Of Future Past' yet? If so, what did you think of it?
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I have seen "Days of Future Past" and think it is a wonderful movie ... X-Men is doing what Star Trek did - create an alternate universe so they can make more films without paying much attention to the previous ones

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
So not to start a new topic - I've another nitpick ... Star Wars Ep 1
The opening shrinking to background text states that the Jedi are "the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy" ... (a possible allusion to America in the World) ... if so, we as Americans know how useless this effort is - and therefore, KNOW that this trilogy MUST turn out bad for the greater masses of space living folk ...