Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooge Movies

Offline jwolf6589

What are the top 3 stooge films with Curly Joe in your POV? What movies were produced with Shemp and the first Curly? The iTunes store did have one of the earlier films, but it appears to have gotten pulled as only the DeRita films are there, and of the bunch 2 are missing as Have Rocket Will Travel appears to only be available on VHS as a stand alone.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Have Rocket Will Travel appears to only be available on VHS as a stand alone.

HAVE ROCKET has had three DVD releases. 

Each movie's filmography page on this website contains its home video information.  Current Amazon links appear on the right side of the page; if you page down, you will also see a "Videography" folder, and when clicked on it will open with inclusive home video details.

What movies were produced with Shemp and the first Curly?

Please review this site's Filmography links in the header at the top of this page, which provide inclusive information for all known films.

Total Filmography
The Columbia Years
The Curly Years
The Shemp Years
The Joe Years
The Curly Joe Years
Plus more...

Offline Squirrelbait

What are the top 3 stooge films with Curly Joe in your POV? What movies were produced with Shemp and the first Curly? The iTunes store did have one of the earlier films, but it appears to have gotten pulled as only the DeRita films are there, and of the bunch 2 are missing as Have Rocket Will Travel appears to only be available on VHS as a stand alone.

As for the top 3 films with Curly Joe, mine would be:

1) Around The World In A Daze
2) The Outlaws Is Coming
3) Meet Herclues

My LEAST favorite would be Snow White And The Three Stooges. Moe himself even called it a 'Technicolor mistake'.

If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline jwolf6589

As for the top 3 films with Curly Joe, mine would be:

1) Around The World In A Daze
2) The Outlaws Is Coming
3) Meet Herclues

My LEAST favorite would be Snow White And The Three Stooges. Moe himself even called it a 'Technicolor mistake'.

Thats Moe's opinion, but looking at amazon its the film that got the most and bet reviews. I personally found it the best, but Around the World was very good as well.