Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Introduction to the weekly episode discussions

Dunrobin · 893 · 177560

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Have you decided on a series yet Paul? I'm planning on starting Charley Chase's Roach silents next week. I can start the threads if you're planning on covering something else.

Haven't had time to get specific, but definitely Harry Langdon silents are coming.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Haven't had time to get specific, but definitely Harry Langdon silents are coming.

Chase, Langdon, Chaplin, Lloyd - this will be epic.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline HomokHarcos

If anybody is overwhelmed by three film reviews a week I can put the Chase series on hold for now. If not I’ll be glad to continue.

Offline metaldams

[3stooges]
If anybody is overwhelmed by three film reviews a week I can put the Chase series on hold for now. If not I’ll be glad to continue.

I’m cool the way we are.  Keep in mind you’re doing one reelers now, which are easy and between the three of us, it’s the equivalent of one five reeler a week.  However, if you’re overwhelmed, my Chaplin and Lloyd thing has 17 weeks to go.  You can continue with the Chase series when I’m done with that and I’ll then lay low with new reviews for a bit. Totally up to you.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

[3stooges]
I’m cool the way we are.  Keep in mind you’re doing one reelers now, which are easy and between the three of us, it’s the equivalent of one five reeler a week.  However, if you’re overwhelmed, my Chaplin and Lloyd thing has 17 weeks to go.  You can continue with the Chase series when I’m done with that and I’ll then lay low with new reviews for a bit. Totally up to you.
I’m definitely fine to continue. I like watching these short films after I get home from work.

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Like Harry Langdon?  Good!  Join the discussion of this week's short, THE HANSOM CABMAN: https://moronika.com/forums/index.php?topic=7006
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Long story short: I was extremely sick on Thursday morning, my usual budgeted time for watching the Harry Langdon short.  We'll see if I squeeze it into the schedule soon or not.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline HomokHarcos

Long story short: I was extremely sick on Thursday morning, my usual budgeted time for watching the Harry Langdon short.  We'll see if I squeeze it into the schedule soon or not.
I hope you're feeling better now.

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead