Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Introduction to the weekly episode discussions

Dunrobin · 893 · 178272

Offline metaldams

I will do THE DEVIL'S BROTHER next week.  Chief, hopefully my review brings on old memories of seeing it and Sam, look forward to your fresh take.  It is an interesting film worth discussing, that's for sure.

New Keaton review now up.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
And a special note for... a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Larry Fine!

#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

And a special note for... a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Larry Fine!

I have a friend who was born five days after Larry died and another friend I just figured out was born a couple of weeks after Oliver Hardy died.  Sheesh!  I'm born 364 days after Chaplin's death.

Speaking of Ollie, latest Laurel and Hardy review up. 
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Aiming to make this coming weekend a two review weekend.  Between October being a horror movie month for me and The Red Sox making the ALCS, I've admittedly not been in a comedy mood as of late, though I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Another 2 fer review weekend is coming up.  Now that the World Series is over and horror movie month is ending, things should be back to normal with my comedy reviews and general viewing,
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Boston Strong !

Damn right, from a childhood of cursed to an adulthood of spoiled.  I prefer the latter.

The irony is I was planning on the next Keaton review Saturday morning.  Then the 7:20 marathon of game 3 came, ending 3:15 AM.  No way I was getting up at a decent hour, and I had plans the rest of the day.
- Doug Sarnecky

Watching the Bosox win the World Series is, in my opinion, an ironclad alibi.

Offline metaldams

Latest Keaton review up.  Will get the next Laurel and Hardy review Sunday morning.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Review of BUSY BODIES from Laurel and Hardy now up, and it's one of their greatest shorts.  Hope you watch and review.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

New Laurel and Hardy review up....I'm back in a weekly rhythm again!  This week it's DIRTY WORK.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Next Keaton review in a day or two, Laurel and Hardy as scheduled this weekend.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

New Keaton review up, SONS OF THE DESERT coming on Friday!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Review for Laurel and Hardy, SONS OF THE DESERT up!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Keaton review is up and we got a real treat this week!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

New Keaton review is up.  Who cares if it's the holidays, shove grandma to the side and watch a Keaton film and comment.  ''Tis the season.  [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

When I'm done with the Keaton shorts in a few months, I've decided to do SOUP TO NUTS and the MGM Healy shorts, so you guys looking for something Stooge related will get it soon for a little bit.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

This coming weekend will be another two review weekend.  Happy New Year, everyone.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Latest Laurel and Hardy review up.  The next Keaton will either be later today or Sunday.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Sorry for the Keaton delay, aiming for tomorrow night.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams