Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge, Republished Sept. 2013

Linked Events

• Curly: Biography of the Superstooge, Revised Edition: September 01, 2013 - September 07, 2013

Offline BeAStooge

Chicago Review Press will republish "Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge," by Joan Howard Maurer, on September 1, 2013.

It's available for preorder at Amazon (preceding link), Barnes & Noble and others.  The book is now 216 pages, several pages less than the original 1985 edition.  Layout changes and typesetting account for the reduction, there are no content changes other than a couple image tradeouts I noticed.  Joan Howard provided a two-page afterword.

Chicago Review also has I Stooged to Conquer (reissue of Moe's autobiography Moe Howard and The Three Stooges, 1977) scheduled for July 2013 release; they also published an updated edition of 1982's The Three Stooges Scrapbook in 2012.

ThreeStooges.net Bibliography
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:56:51 AM by BeAStooge »

Offline BeAStooge

Amazon is shipping early. 

Received an email notice yesterday; my pre-order status shows as "Shipping Now."

Offline Kopfy2013

The preliminary information shows 240 pages, which is 16 more than the original 1985 edition.  At this time, it's unknown if the extra pages represent additional content, or layout changes.

Can you tell us what the 16 extra pages are when you get it?
Niagara Falls