Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New Bug Using Firefox

Guest · 2 · 2198

ThumpTheShoes

While logged in and parked on any page using Firefox 18.0.1, I get a "Problem loading page" error that loads automatically after a few minutes. Doesn't happen with IE.

The dialogue box reads:
--------------
url: base_1.php

The address wasn't understood
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (url) isn't associated with any program.
You might need to install other software to open this address.
--------------

Maybe it's the quote feature at the top of the page acting up? Seems like it did something similar years ago during a reboot..

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Thump.  I was beginning to think you were hallucinating until it finally happened to me.  I found a tag in the header section for the forum portion of the site that was causing the page to refresh after 5 minutes.   I have no idea what it was doing there - I must have been experimenting with something last year - and there was no need for it, so I've deleted the line and that problem should be gone now.

Interestingly, that refresh tag apparently only worked in Firefox.  Chrome and IE both ignored it.

One bug down, but still more to track down and fix - there's no rest for the wicked.