Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Joan Howard on STU'S SHOW, February 13

Linked Events

• Joan Howard on STU'S SHOW: February 13, 2013

Offline BeAStooge

Joan Howard Maurer will be the guest on the next STU'S SHOW, February 13, 2013 @ 7PM Eastern.  Click the link to go to the website at the date & time for this internet program...

REMEMBERING THE LAST YEARS OF THE THREE STOOGES AND THEIR MANAGER NORMAN MAURER

Joan returns to the show to pay tribute to her late husband - a gifted artist, producer, director, and manager. We'll talk about Norman's career in detail, including memories from Scott Shaw!, co-host this week. Scott is not only an expert on comic books and all things Stooges, but he worked closely with Norman at Hanna-Barbera for many years on several projects. We'll also discuss the Stooges' final decade as a comedy team - everything from bringing in Joe DeRita to Norman arranging their feature deal at Columbia (where they made more money from those than they did in the 24 years making shorts there), to producing and directing the live action segments of their 1965 Cambria Studios cartoons to shooting the "Kook's Tour" TV pilot... which was shelved because Larry had a debilitating stroke during its production. Joan and the Lenburg brothers' revised "Three Stooges Scrapbook" is now out, as well as another great book displaying photos then and now of the team's filming locations, and we'll cover those too!

SEND YOUR QUESTIONS NOW - comments@stusshow.com

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Darn, I completely missed this last week. So, is there any recap of how the show went?
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline BeAStooge