The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Site Changes Coming on Groundhog Day

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
ThreeStooges.net and the forum currently here on Moronika.com will be offline for several hours on Saturday, February 2nd, for the long-delayed updates to the site.  The forum will be moving back over to ThreeStooges.net, where it belongs, and the editing functions will finally be back so the Team Stooge members can get back to work.  Members will also be able to rate and review the episodes again.  (I will put a forwarding script on Moronika to transfer users to the appropriate page on ThreeStooges.net, once the forum is moved.)

Offline FineBari3

Wonderful news!!! 

[3stooges]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I apologize if anyone was inconvenienced by the temporary forum outage this evening.  I had received several notices in my email this afternoon that Moronika.com was reaching its bandwidth limits for the month, but I thought we'd still make it since we only had a few hours left and I'll be moving the forum back over to ThreeStooges.net this weekend.*  Apparently I guessed wrong.  As soon as we saw the forum was down we got the limit bumped up.

* Yes, Eric, I am still going through with it, regardless of your whinging.  I'll email you about it later.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Sorry, guys - I got hit with a last minute project and it took longer than I hoped, so I'll be making the switch over tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon instead of today. 

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I apologize that it took longer than expected, but I starting having intermittent Internet interruptions not long after I started the upload of the combined site on Sunday afternoon.  I suppose the phone company had to replace a router in the village or something; the outages weren't usually very long but ever time it happened I had to re-start the upload.

It looks as though most things are working, but it looks as though I still have to go through and reactivate a lot of links for the Team Stooge functions, and a few pages need repairing.  Please bear with me for a few days while I fix things.