Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Merry Christmas...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Hope everybody is having a great holiday. And now for a little Christmas cheer...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

A Merry Christmas to all of you, and may 2013 be a happy and peaceful one.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Merry Christmas, everybody!   [santa_grin]

Plus, it will hopefully be a happy New Year as well - especially for our Team Stooges members, like BeAStooge, who have been champing at the bit for well over a year, waiting for me to get the editing functions available again on ThreeStooges.net.

Fortunately Santa was good to me this year (thanks in part to a generous gift from JazzBill,) and a little early too.  I finally have a decent computer again, and I've already managed to recover most of the files for the re-build.  There's still quite a bit of work to be done on the TeamStooge functions, but it is mostly just basic coding so hopefully it will only take a week or two to wrap up.  The best part is that the main site and the forum are already merged back together (which makes my life much easier,) so everything will be on the ThreeStooges.net site again.  (I'll leave forwarding pages here on Moronika to redirect people, once the change is made.)

I'm going to my brother's house later this afternoon and will be visiting there through New Year's, and I hope to have a good amount of time free to work on getting things wrapped up.  With any luck I'll be ready to re-launch the site shortly after the New Year.

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Merry Christmas to all, and God bless you all!
IT'S ALIVE!!!!