Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

POLL: Three Stooges Ultimate Collection

Poll

Are you planning on buying the Ultimate Collection or are you waiting for a potential separate release of the extra three discs?

I already have it pre-ordered
I'll buy it the day or week it comes out
I'll buy it later on if the price is right
I'm waiting until a separate release of the extra three discs

Offline falsealarms

We're inside of two weeks of the release of the 20 disc "Ultimate Collection," which begs the question above...

ThumpTheShoes

Have it preordered, and the price is all over the place recently. Right now it's around $77. Couple of days ago, 'twere somewhere in the $60 range. Wonder what it'll settle to by release day?

Now I'm gonna go watch Hoi Polloi in colour.. it's funnier that way!   >:D

Offline falsealarms

Have it preordered, and the price is all over the place recently. Right now it's around $77. Couple of days ago, 'twere somewhere in the $60 range. Wonder what it'll settle to by release day?

Now I'm gonna go watch Hoi Polloi in colour.. it's funnier that way!   >:D

$77? No need to pay that much.

blowitoutahere.com has a $61.28 pre-order.

familyvideo.com has a $59.99 pre-order.

bn.com has a $65 pre-order.

buy.com has a $61.99 pre-order.

Offline Curly4444

Im waiting for the separate release of the extras or will look for a seller on e-bay selling them. No double dip for me. If they release it on blu-ray, maybe then.

Offline archiezappa

Right!  I am definitely NOT double-dipping on this.  I see no point in buying a bunch of stuff which I already have.  This release, except for the 3 new discs, is totally pointless.

I'll be waiting for a separate release of "Rare Treasures."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Right!  I am definitely NOT double-dipping on this.  I see no point in buying a bunch of stuff which I already have.  This release, except for the 3 new discs, is totally pointless.

I'll be waiting for a separate release of "Rare Treasures."

What he said!
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Larry Larry

Waiting for the separate release as well.

It's pretty lame on Sony's part that the release date for the separate volume has not been announced by now.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!