Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I can't believe I forgot all this.

Offline sweet_canadian_girl

• Grapehead
I've been reading over these threads and they've truly made me laugh. I can't believe I forgot about Slipp and his slippy antics.  I kind of miss all the drama, to be honest. Has anyone been in contact with him recently? He found me and added me on facebook awhile back. Sent a few emails back and forth. Mostly our exchange consisted of him telling me it was 1/10th my fault the Stoogeworld board was now dead.

Also accused me of trying to "infect his computer", and also hacking one of his profiles on some stooge board, when at that point I hadn't visited any of the boards in years.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
I've been reading over these threads and they've truly made me laugh. I can't believe I forgot about Slipp and his slippy antics.  I kind of miss all the drama, to be honest. Has anyone been in contact with him recently? He found me and added me on facebook awhile back. Sent a few emails back and forth. Mostly our exchange consisted of him telling me it was 1/10th my fault the Stoogeworld board was now dead.

Also accused me of trying to "infect his computer", and also hacking one of his profiles on some stooge board, when at that point I hadn't visited any of the boards in years.

Hi Sweets, good to see you again!

So, SLIPP actually searched you out on Facebook and accusing you of infecting his computer?  Wow, that's scary, just another incentive not to open a facebook account.  The poor guy's got some serious issues.

As I say with SLIPP, the early 20's version of metaldams would post back and forth with him until the wee hours of the morning.  The early 30's version has no time for such garbage, but these old posts are an interesting reminder of days gone by.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline sweet_canadian_girl

• Grapehead
Hi Sweets, good to see you again!

So, SLIPP actually searched you out on Facebook and accusing you of infecting his computer?  Wow, that's scary, just another incentive not to open a facebook account.  The poor guy's got some serious issues.

As I say with SLIPP, the early 20's version of metaldams would post back and forth with him until the wee hours of the morning.  The early 30's version has no time for such garbage, but these old posts are an interesting reminder of days gone by.

It's good to see you too! I can't believe you're still around and posting! It's funny how long ago all this drama played out. I was 16 when I started posting on the old C3 message board, and I just turned 29 a few weeks ago.

He actually claimed to have added me by accident, but I'm pretty sure he didn't add me to accuse me of things. I think he was just lonely and I was nice to him at one point on the boards. lol. The whole infecting his computer thing was a total accident. I had a virus on my computer around that time and somehow EVERYONE in my contact list got an email with some weird link. But it was hilarious that he actually thought that I personally was TRYING to do something to his computer on purpose.

The actual line in the email he sent me was:

"Thanks for trying to infect my computer a while back. You'll be unhappy to know it didn't work."

I told him a few years back when he tried to accuse me of it that I had moved on from the drama and didn't have the patience for silly accusations and childish drama. I haven't heard from him since. lol.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
I told him a few years back when he tried to accuse me of it that I had moved on from the drama and didn't have the patience for silly accusations and childish drama. I haven't heard from him since. lol.

Beautiful!  That was the best response possible.
- Doug Sarnecky