Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Indiana Jones Blu-ray (Fall 2012)

Offline Curly4444

A while back i was thinking why aren't these movies on blu-ray, and this was one of them. Well come fall 2012 that will change. I hope they get remastered right and have some good bonus features. I'd love to see some new deleted scenes like in the star wars collection. Is anybody else excited like me?

The pre-order price now is $74.99 at amazon. LOTR and Star Wars fell $10-15, so i'm hoping it will be $59.99 on release day.

http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Blu-ray-Collection-Harrison/dp/B000NQRE9Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I10EDP3Q8OEO1S&colid=CZQ75QTAAXV1

Offline falsealarms

I've only seen the fourth one (gasp!) but would be interested in this. Most people say the fourth one is the weakest and I thought that was good. But not a "must get" for me unless it's at a wicked discount.

Offline Curly4444

I've only seen the fourth one (gasp!) but would be interested in this. Most people say the fourth one is the weakest and I thought that was good. But not a "must get" for me unless it's at a wicked discount.

I thought the 4th one was ok, but it focused too much on showing off Indy's son. Which i hear he may be the star if they do future Indy movies.  The 4th movie had some charm of the originals, but not that much. It was nice to see the original gal from the first movie in it again.

I can't believe you've only see the last one.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I thought the 4th one was ok, but it focused too much on showing off Indy's son. Which i hear he may be the star if they do future Indy movies.  The 4th movie had some charm of the originals, but not that much. It was nice to see the original gal from the first movie in it again.

I can't believe you've only see the last one.

I am not at all an Indiana Jones fan but from the outside looking in wouldn't it make more sense to focus on his son if they plan to make more? After all, Harrison Ford is almost 70 years old now.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Curly4444

I am not at all an Indiana Jones fan but from the outside looking in wouldn't it make more sense to focus on his son if they plan to make more? After all, Harrison Ford is almost 70 years old now.

Yeah i agree, it does makes logical sense, cause he is looking rather old. Hopefully whoever plays his son(In the next movie) can pull off a loveable character. I wasn't feeling the first actor who played his son.

Offline luke795

Did anyone see the Young Indiana Jones TV show?  Did you like the TV show?