Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

MTS Announcement: Two New Inductions And A Very Sad Jim

shemps#1 · 37 · 14309

Offline Curly4444

• Numbskull
Katy Perry is so mind numbingly gorgeous I can almost forgive any musical atrocity she hath brought upon the world....almost.

Is that because she kissed a girl and liked it??  >:D

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Katy Perry is undeniably gorgeous, and her music is undeniably terrible. Inductions 46-49 should be knocked out within the next two weeks or so which will give yours truly the time to delve into #50 American Idol, which will be a biggie because AI is such a massive factory of auditory feces and it will also be a celebration of MTS as a whole, so I apologize in advance for the "MTS avalanche" as it were.

After so much time away I had forgotten how time consuming and really how much fun doing this is. I was planning on resurrecting MTS sooner but was sidetracked by real life matters like my mother's death. The (shitty) beat goes on though.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline vomit

• Puddinhead
  • Shemp RULES!

xraffle

I dont know about jazz, not really a big fan. Would have been nice if she choose some other career route.

Here are some more i like to see in MTS.

1-Justin Bieber
2-Lady Ga GA(Whore Whore)
3-Katy Perry
4-Cee Lo Green
5-Miley Cyrus(Hannah Montana).

Don't get me started on Gaga. I find her music so corny. Not sure why she's so popular.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Don't get me started on Gaga. I find her music so corny. Not sure why she's so popular.

I saw concert footage of her once, and I totally get it, performance wise.  She puts on a show the same way Alice Cooper does.  The difference is Alice Cooper puts on a show for hard rock and horror movie fans (i.e. me), and Lady Gaga puts on a show for Madonna's crowd (i.e. not me).

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
A quick update: by now I had hoped to get a couple more inductions in so I can go all in on AI but my laptop is in the shop. The DC jack is loose and this is causing the battery to not recharge. Hopefully this is an easy fix and I can get back to work.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline vomit

• Puddinhead
  • Shemp RULES!
A quick update: by now I had hoped to get a couple more inductions in so I can go all in on AI but my laptop is in the shop. The DC jack is loose and this is causing the battery to not recharge. Hopefully this is an easy fix and I can get back to work.

Let's hope it's a quick fix....starting to freak on not having my MTS fix......
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

• Puddinhead
  • Shemp RULES!
I AM starting to FREAK!  We need more MTS!!!  Help a brother out, please.  An update would be nice...
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

• Puddinhead
  • Shemp RULES!
still waiting!  These troubled times DEMAND more MTS!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Jake Howard

• Grapehead
Shemps#1 - I have read alot of the old MTS threads and noticed you mention Bob Seger a few times-

I'm a longtime fan and I know Old Time Rock & Roll and Like A Rock are complete shit but I really enjoy
late 60's/early-mid 70's Seger.

Other than the songs above-what are your thoughts?  KEEP THE MTS's COMING! [cool]

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Shemps#1 - I have read alot of the old MTS threads and noticed you mention Bob Seger a few times-

I'm a longtime fan and I know Old Time Rock & Roll and Like A Rock are complete shit but I really enjoy
late 60's/early-mid 70's Seger.

Other than the songs above-what are your thoughts?  KEEP THE MTS's COMING! [cool]

I'll chip in my two cents on this one as I'm sure Jim will too.  For years I thought Bob Seger would not be my thing, but I got an inkling I might like some of his stuff after Metallica covered "Turn the Page" and upon research, discovered I like the original.  Then a few years back a friend burned me the LIVE BULLET album and it definitely fits into the tradition of good live double albums from the 70's.  I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fan, but Bob Seger certainly has his good moments.  I like him better than Springsteen, anyway.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline vomit

• Puddinhead
  • Shemp RULES!
Almost a year without another MTS induction ???

I am saddened.  Please get Loverboy in ASAP.  I really miss this thread.  Always good for a laugh when I am good and Blatzed up!
Specto Caelum!