Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Mission: Hair

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Mission: Hair is an extremely long thread started in November 2001 innocently enough about women's hair styles. It soon turns into another SDJ/Slipp throwdown. I'm not sure if I have every page but I will post as much as I do have.

curly_cue12   Posted - 11 November 2001 16:55��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageok now i was at threestooges.net the other day, and i was in the microphonies forum
and this guy said that christine mcintyre's hair looked bad in that short. so guy's lets take a poll. do you think her hair looked good or bad
metaldams   Posted - 11 November 2001 17:54��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI like bald chicks myself.

That Pie Eyed Metal Guy Who Trips The Light Fantastic Elevator Style - METALDAMS
Stooge    Posted - 11 November 2001 19:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message

Edited by - Stooge on 11/11/2001 7:58:38 PM
ISLIPP   Posted - 11 November 2001 20:18��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageMetaldams, you're a riot!

As for me, I've ALWAYS SAID that her hair looked its worst in that short.

ISLIPP-©2001
tlc1952   Posted - 11 November 2001 23:3��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI'm not a guy, but I thought her hair was beautiful in that short.
muttonhead   Posted - 12 November 2001 20:36��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageChristine always looked gorgeous no matter what. 2nd place goes to Jean Willes,boy her 1st stooge in that tight dress, what a knockout!
Stooge    Posted - 12 November 2001 20:54��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWhat's wrong with her hair in that short? I didn't notice anything.
jamison   Posted - 12 November 2001 21:1��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI think it's become a matter of nothing left to discuss. I'm going to move to the Ritz Brothers site, I guess.
NoseHonk   Posted - 12 November 2001 21:18��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWell I did notice that Moe seems to have a split end in his 235th hair from the left, when measured from the temple on.
ISLIPP   Posted - 12 November 2001 21:23��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageIt's like this- I don't like to see any attractive female bundle her hair up. I like seeing them with long, flowing hair. Christine bundled hers up way too often in the Stooge shorts and in the particular instance of "Micro-Phonies", she had it bundled up in a way that was different from how she had it in most other shorts. If you want to see her hair at it's best looking, see "The Three Troubledoers" and "Squareheads of the Roundtable".

Jamison- Who are (were?) the Ritz Brothers? Do (did?) they have something to do with the crackers or maybe "Puttin' on the Ritz"?

ISLIPP-®2001
Field Marshal CurlyQ   Posted - 12 November 2001 21:33��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageNosehonk: You sure it's not the 236th?
NoseHonk   Posted - 12 November 2001 21:46��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageMy bad, you're right. The split made it look like 235.
ShempShady   Posted - 13 November 2001 3:11��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageYa know, thanks to you guys for pointing out that it was hair #236. I always though—just based on a quick, rough estimate—that it was about hair #184.

Man, was I way off...
bruckman   Posted - 13 November 2001 4:20��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI kinda dig upswept hairstyles of the 40's; prefer them to the 'peekaboo' Veronica Lake/Rita Hayworth look.

ISLIPP the Ritz bros. were a comedy trio of the 30s-40s who made some fairly unfunny films [GOLDWYN FOLLIES, THE GORILLA, PACK UP YR TROUBLES] kind of like the 3 stooges if moe larry and curly had been played by 3 Danny Kayes. [no slur against Kaye but he could be annoyingly inconsistent]. Ithink the stooges were once mistakenly introduced by ED Sullivan as the ritzes on his show.
Gimmi Legs   Posted - 13 November 2001 10:5��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSlipp, In that period, the upswept hair was the style, rather than long and flowing, with the exception of Veronica Lake, most of the starlets of that era had short, upswept hair.
ISLIPP   Posted - 13 November 2001 19:37��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageThanx, bruckman and Gimmi!

ISLIPP-®2001

jamison   Posted - 13 November 2001 21:16��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSlipp, do I take your comment to mean that you don't think any short-haired women are attractive? Again, to each his own, but that's a hell of generalization that leaves out everyone from Jean Seberg to Audrey Hepburn to Winona Ryder to Halle Berry.
ISLIPP   Posted - 13 November 2001 21:51��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageJamison- I don't mean to say short hair makes a woman UNattractive, but LESS attractive- significantly less. When a beautiful woman has her hair cut shorter than shoulder-length, it's like if Cindy Crawford got a nose job and ended up with a nose that looks like Barbara Streisands'.

ISLIPP-®2001

Edited by - ISLIPP on 11/13/2001 9:52:03 PM
metaldams   Posted - 13 November 2001 23:10��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI like short hair, long hair, medium length hair, it's all good. I've seen Jenny McCarthy recently with short hair, and I think she looks better with it. For me, it all depends on the girl.

Jamison: I second you concerning Halle Berry. Schwing!

That Pie Eyed Metal Guy Who Trips The Light Fantastic Elevator Style - METALDAMS

Edited by - metaldams on 11/13/2001 11:11:47 PM
NoseHonk   Posted - 14 November 2001 0:36��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageMmmmm...Halle Berry..arghghghghghg
ShempShady   Posted - 14 November 2001 2:27��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagejamison, met, and NH: Total agreement with you guys on Halle Barry—and not just for the short hair. Still, I'd never get into a car with her unless I was the one driving.

And I also prefer women with short hair, which doesn't mean that I have anything against ladies with long hair.
NoseHonk   Posted - 14 November 2001 2:31��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageThis may come as a surprise, but hair is....not the first feature I look at.
metaldams   Posted - 14 November 2001 10:29��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageYeah, I'd imagine you're a nose man. :p

NoseHonk   Posted - 14 November 2001 12:30��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWhy soitenly! Nostrel position is most important!
tlc1952   Posted - 14 November 2001 22:53��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageNoseHonk, it doesn't surprise me.
ShempShady   Posted - 16 November 2001 2:26��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWow! We're now gonna hafta expand 'BLT' to 'BLTN.'
Field Marshal CurlyQ   Posted - 16 November 2001 8:24��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"Well that's neither hair nor there."
curly_cue12   Posted - 20 November 2001 15:27��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageok, a few words in the defense of christine.
personaly, i like her hair bundled up,i think it looks sexy.#2 if you want to see christines hair at its best, go to bill telfers christine mcintyre site and look at the pic from "gasoline alley".#3 her hair looked great in "micro phonies", and i think that she had a nice head of hair, bundled up or not bundled up.

that bald guy with a buzzcut that woo-woos and nyuk nyuks curly_cue12

[p.s. i have a crush on christine, how about you? are you afraid to admit it????
metaldams   Posted - 20 November 2001 23:45��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageDeathly afraid.

What are YOU looking at?
curly_cue12   Posted - 26 November 2001 11:53��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagecoward!!
dont worry, its ok to admit it out in the open. all that we will do is castrate you and hack your head off with a samurai sword.
just kidding.

that bald guy with a buzzcut that woo-woos and nyuk nyuks curly_cue12
Gimmi Legs   Posted - 26 November 2001 12:57��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageTO answer this astmantic question, NO her hair looked fabulous as did the rest of her

Slick Chick   Posted - 26 November 2001 18:10��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageFrankly, I like hair that's bundled up like that. If the woman has a nicely-shaped face (like me [POKE!!! ] OWWWWW!), then I think it's better to have their hair up. Christine is not excluded from that. She looked cute like that...not like I'd know, though, this being from a girl's point of view.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 26 November 2001 18:23��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageAgreed. The Gibson-girl 'look' of hair piled up high accentuates the slim, tapered neck and delicate, porcelain-like curvature of the jawline, merely two wonderful physical attributes of a woman. Trust me on this: there are few things sexier than a woman with her hair pinned up.
ISLIPP   Posted - 26 November 2001 21:5��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageTranslation of sickdrjoe's above post: If she's naked, there's nothing blocking my view of her melons with her hair that way. "Giff me dose melons!"

ISLIPP-©2001
Afa Dollah   Posted - 26 November 2001 23:19��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageAnd if her hair is blocking MY view, it won't be for long.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 26 November 2001 23:34��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageFrom your above comment, Slipp, it's plain to see you were fixed a while ago. Whatta relief THAT is.

Still, it was uncalled for. No Snausages for you tonight, boy...you sleep under the porch tonight!

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 11/26/2001 11:35:29 PM
ISLIPP   Posted - 27 November 2001 0:40��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageLet's keep our spat in the other thread, okay "burger boy"?

ISLIPP-©2001
sickdrjoe   Posted - 27 November 2001 0:51��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWhy? You dragged it over here in the first place, O Jo-Jo The Boy Faced Dog. (See above.)

Now crawl back in your sinkhole before I get mad and post that new thread...
ISLIPP   Posted - 27 November 2001 1:41��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageNo, no, no. I didn't mean my "melons" post against you. I actually thought you'd like it and agree with it. I'm actually sorry if you didn't.

That hole is still vacant. Also that was CU-jo, not "Jo-jo".

ISLIPP-®2001

Edited by - ISLIPP on 11/27/2001 1:42:55 AM
Afa Dollah   Posted - 27 November 2001 11:54��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageJo-Jo the Dog-Faced Boy was a famous sideshow freak back in the Twenties, I believe. A contemporary of Chang and Eng, the famous Siamese twins....oops, that's conjoined twins these days.
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:4��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagewell now see, its a whirlwind. guys, her hair looked great, and she had a great body to go with it. now i think this is settled.
metaldams   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:7��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWhew! I'm glad we got that out of the way!
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:10��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagenow frankly, christine's quote"melons"unquote
looked great in my opinion. and as for the naked thing, i am not saying a word.

that bald guy with a buzzcut that woo-woos and nyuk nyuks curly_cue12 christine[woowoo]
sickdrjoe   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:11��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageDid you buy an upswept blonde wig for that blow-up girl in your closet, Cue?

"Group Captain Mandrake, please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater, and help yourself to whatever you'd like."

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 11/28/2001 2:12:02 PM
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:13��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageand sickdrjoe, dont make me get mad at you, because you act all macho, but in real life have no balls. no you sdj go back to your sandbox.
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:16��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageno i did not because i have no blowup doll in my closet. although i suppose you have one because no girl would go out with you.
i like christine, and there is nothing wrong there. she was a great lady
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
sickdrjoe   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:23��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOoooh! Ya got me all a-tremble, Killer. Bet those threats go over big on the playground
by your house.

I figure the '12' stands for your age. And I'm a little fed up with this site being hijacked by kiddies who insist on dominating every thread and then turn around and wail, "Gee mister, I'm just a KID!" every time they get the merest bit of flak.

"Group Captain Mandrake, please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater, and help yourself to whatever you'd like."
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:36��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageyou have been drinking to much grain alcohol.
i am not a kid. now i am the 12th curlycue.
and believe me, you do not scare me. i am not a stepping stone

curly_cue12 on the war path
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:39��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagei am not the only curly cue. there are many others. and about 99.9% i know from chatroom on all three major stooge sites. now i am fed up with halfwitted dingledorfs that think they are god. i am getting pissed off.
metaldams   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:42��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"i am not a stepping stone"

More like a kidney stone. Here's a one question quiz for you:

1. What does the shift key on your keyboard do?

I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!

curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:44��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageIT MAKES YOUR LETTERS UPPERCASE.
metaldams   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:45��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message(golf clap)

2. Where do you use uppercase letters?
sickdrjoe   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:49��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageHmmm. So you CHOSE to be an interchangeable clone, happy to identify yourself with a number.

Curly Cue is on the warpath? BRRR! No high chair is safe from his terrible spoon!

"Am I right? Under no account will you see your hard core Commie drink a glass of water, EVER?"
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageno civilized conversation is safe from your bull@#$%. and i am not answering another question, because i can see were this is going. and i want to try to be friends, but you are making this hard. i was only trying to break up your childish spat with islipp. now i will tell you once and only once, to make up and be friends, or suffer the consequences
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageno civilized conversation is safe from your bull@#$%. and i am not answering another question, because i can see were this is going. and i want to try to be friends, but you are making this hard. i was only trying to break up your childish spat with islipp. now i will tell you once and only once, to make up and be friends, or suffer the consequences.
rattle snake shakes his tail!
sickdrjoe   Posted - 28 November 2001 14:59��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageChill, Cue.

Except for your uniformly mindless posts and inability to get off your one topic, we cool.

"Am I right, Mandrake? Under no account will you see your hard core Commie drink a glass of water, EVER?"
Field Marshal CurlyQ   Posted - 28 November 2001 15:2��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"Someday, man will land on the moon."
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 15:2��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageok. now i am not mindless. you say that because i find stooge topics to post.
and maybe a mention about CHRISTINE
Shemp_Diesel   Posted - 28 November 2001 15:12��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageTo quote some wrestling goof....

WHAT?!?
curly_cue12   Posted - 28 November 2001 15:17��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagesee you all next week
sickdrjoe   Posted - 28 November 2001 15:33��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessagePick up a loaf of bread on your way in. And
we're almost out of half-and-half.

"Am I right, Mandrake? Under no account will you see your hard core Commie drink a glass of water, EVER?"

(Page 5 missing)

Topic
sickdrjoe   Posted - 29 November 2001 17:2��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSlipp, you're going to pieces, in public, and I haven't posted anything yet. LOOK at you, for pity's sake: you are TERRIFIED of seeing your own idiocies resurrected!

All I suggested was that I'd collate only the things YOU'VE posted over the months, not others' insults towards you. Just your very own inimitable words. Most people would be FLATTERED by such a tribute...but you're half-insane with fear. Speaking of 'balls', these last two posts of yours are like Capt Queeg on the stand, rollin' HIS in a clammy fist.

You are SO desperately in need of psychiatric treatment it's not even funny. It's time some adult around you cuts off your access to the Internet. Seriously.

"Gee, I wish WE had one o' them doomsday machines."

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 11/29/2001 5:11:17 PM
curly_cue12   Posted - 29 November 2001 17:11��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI am not afraid of you sdj. your past comment about christine mcintyre's grave really pissed me off, and i have a v2 rocket pointed at you. however, we must call a temporary truce, because i want you to visit my "we must unite!!" thread. we will finish this later!

curly_cue12
sickdrjoe   Posted - 29 November 2001 17:19��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageGood for you, Cue. Go play in traffic and "unite" with the grille of a Buick.

ISLIPP   Posted - 29 November 2001 21:37��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSickdrjoe- Who's sweating? All I'm tying to do is tell you how pitiful it would be of you to post my stupidest words. A "tribute". Ha! I know your mind- how it works. You already SAID that this plan of yours will be ANTI-Slipp. I knew you'd suggest resorting to something this pitiful, even though you used to be a MASTERMIND with insults and comebacks. I knew your well would dry out someday. I ouhgtta start calling you Joan Rivers. She lost it LONG ago. Would you like that, Miss Rivers? Prove your manhood, prove that you haven't lost it by attacking me with YOUR words if you do anything at all. Remember though- NO MORE of that "beating your spoon on the highchair" stuff, or anything else you've already done to death. It bores me to tears.

Jamison- I'm not trying to goad sickdrjoe into battle so much as I'm trying to convince him to return to his former glory. I, as a caring, good-natured human being don't want to see even my enemies showing that they're "losing it". See now?

I'm chewing on glass! I'm eating my fingers! ®2001
sickdrjoe   Posted - 29 November 2001 21:57��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageProve my manhood? To a 28-year-old who still has his maidenhead?

Prove your doghood instead, and whimper for scraps from your betters.

ISLIPP   Posted - 29 November 2001 22:26��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"Maidenhead"? What's that? Well anyway, you're off to a good start, Joan. Keep it up. You'll get there. I'm proud of you for listening to me for a change and taking my intelligent advice. By the way, I see a drop in that well of yours. Keep it coming!

Edited by - ISLIPP on 11/29/2001 10:27:42 PM
sickdrjoe   Posted - 29 November 2001 22:46��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageBut, Slipp, you've uttered so MANY inanities it's time consuming to put it together. That's why I'm opting to make it a Part 1, with a built-in contest encouraging everybody else to dig into the archives to find their OWN Slipp howlers to add. You must admit, at the rate stupidity issues from your keyboard, it will run for several pages. Tony & Sten ALONE should be good for ten posts apiece, by my math. Here's a typical sampler:

You want VERY much for me not to do this. So you go on a three-day insult spree (Burger King, Joan, etc) thus FORCING the thing you fear most to happen.

Only YOU could possibly believe that calling me a pu**y in a high, shrill voice would convince me to reconsider!
ISLIPP   Posted - 29 November 2001 22:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI wasn't calling you a p**sy, but a WUSSY! But putting that aside, what WOULD make you reconsider? I bet the only way you wouldn't do this is if something happened to you so you couldn't post at all anymore. Am I right, or IS there some shred of decency in you that I have a prayer of luring out?

I'm chewing on glass! I'm eating my fingers! ©2001
sickdrjoe   Posted - 29 November 2001 23:7��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageGo haunt Dunrobin for a while. Scat, boy!
ISLIPP   Posted - 29 November 2001 23:27��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageScat? Dunrobin- bu-dobin, scu-dobin-doobey-obin-do-WOW! How's that for scat?

curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 13:25��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagei am alot smarter than that, although i am beginning to wonder about you. you prove why there is a a.a.m
curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 13:29��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagei have more material than you. if you want my opinion, you are a worthless,vulgar,left-brained,scum eating,filthy snake licking numbskull. i am tired of tucking my tail between my legs and running back home.
i am going to make a declaration. if i am attacked, whomever attacks me will be attacked.
got that???

curly_cue12
curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 13:34��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagei am not either. i am firing back because i am tired of running away. i am going to stand my ground. and i do consider sdj my enemy now. before this incident, he was a pitiful dude that was fighting with islipp, and i kept my nose out of it. however, with that comment about christine mcintyre's grave, i am mad. now i will give him a chance to stop this. i want him to be a human being, not a ogre. however if he will not stop, i have no choice.
jamison   Posted - 2 December 2001 13:37��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSlipp, have you found out what "maidenhead" means yet?
curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 13:41��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageok, wise guy. i have no past oddities, which means you cant blackmail me. even if i did, you releasing it would not effect me. it would be like shooting blanks at a steel wall. slipp, if he releases that stuff, ignore it. how do you think i have weathered so much bull sh** from nits[half a nit wit] like sdj, i have ignored it.

sickdrjoe   Posted - 2 December 2001 14:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageIs there a gnat in here? I could swear I hear a faint, tinny buzzing...

"Because I am hard, you will not like me. But you will learn I am hard but I am fair!"
curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 14:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Messageyou must have been listening to yourself.
curly_cue12   Posted - 2 December 2001 14:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Messageyou my friend, cant stand that i am right.
you must make comments like that totry to distract peoples attention from my post. you are pulling a red herring out of the water and telling us to eat it.

"i am the fox"
ISLIPP   Posted - 2 December 2001 15:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageJamison- No.

Cue- take it from an old pro- even if you ARE right, there's nothing you can do to convince sickdrjoe he's wrong.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds! ®200
jamison   Posted - 2 December 2001 15:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageMAIDENHEAD (archaic) maidenhood; virginity 2)the hymen
ISLIPP   Posted - 2 December 2001 15:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageOkay, so he's saying I'm still a virgin? Well, at least I'm saving myself for my Ms. Right. If the one he lost his virginity with was HIS Ms. Right, He'd probably be married right now, wouldn't he? Marriage is supposed to be more important than sex, you know. Why would you want hanky-panky with someone you won't share the rest of your life with? So this proves that sickdrjoe made a very unwise choice, thus he has no right to judge my choices.

And sickdrjoe- before you respond to this post, remember, the Bible says "A fool will not take rejection" AND "Cast not your pearls before swine". So don't be a fool OR a swine. Just..

Shine on, you crazy diamonds! ®2001
ShempShady   Posted - 2 December 2001 16:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Message<<<"Cast not your pearls before swine">>>

Never got that one, as ambiguously as it's phrased. It could mean:

1) Toss your swine first, and THEN cast your pearls.

2) Wait for the swine to cast THEIR pearls first, and then cast yours.

3) Cast something OTHER THAN pearls (e.g., diamonds, rubies, gold ingots) before* the swine.

4) Cast your pearls before* someone/-thing OTHER THAN swine (e.g., oxen, blacksmiths, persimmon trees).

What is this line telling us to do? Just don't get it...

*'Before,' either in the sense 'toward'/'to'/'at' or 'prior to.'

—Yours in Shempiness and in Shaditude.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 2 December 2001 16:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Message"A fool will not take rejection"

Slipp, over at Stoogeworld you deceptively set up a 2-man popularity poll between YOU and ROBEY....AND YOU LOST DECISIVELY. Plus, by my count, over a dozen different regulars have strongly suggested you get off the net and get help of some kind, even if it's just a real live friend that you can interact with (without having to dial an access number first).

Yet you hang around like yesterday's fish dinner, clutching onto the edge of the cliff with wolverine claws digging into the face of the rock.

You've even sworn to take time off, which, I guess, meant trips to the bathroom and logging off altogether for events like dinner, Scooby Doo Mysteries and naptime.

You wield that Bible like a brick, but you're as deaf to its counsel as any garden-variety Damned Soul.

"Because I am hard, you will not like me. But you will learn I am hard but I am fair!"

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 12/2/2001 5:27:20 PM
NoseHonk   Posted - 2 December 2001 18:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Messagejoe, your signature quote sounds familiar...

Is that from LEAN ON ME?
sickdrjoe   Posted - 2 December 2001 18:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageGunnery Sgt Hartman (R Lee Ermey) from FULL METAL JACKET.

Other (heavily-censored) choice Ermeyisms from FMJ:

"A rifle is only a tool. It's a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead Marines. And then you will be in a world of s**t. Because Marines are not allowed to die without permission! Do you maggots understand?"

"Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three f***in' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f**k you!"

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's a$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress."

"You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pu**y you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!"

"Pyle, you disgusting fatbody, you climb obstacles like old people f**k!"

He's hilariously terrifying, and vice versa.

metaldams   Posted - 2 December 2001 19:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Message"Why would you want to hanky panky with someone you won't share the rest of your life with?"

Why not? Not everyone has the same religious convictions. As long as no one is being forced into it. If you believe the quote above SLIPP, more power to you, but don't question others who choose to live a different lifestyle.

"Live your life through insanity."

NoseHonk   Posted - 3 December 2001 0:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageFMJ!!! I knew that sounded familiar. I haven't seen that movie in forever.

Agreed dams...

The bible also says "Judge not, lest ye be judged"

Edited by - Nosehonk on 12/3/2001 12:50:05 AM
ISLIPP   Posted - 3 December 2001 0:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageFirst everyone, I misquoted one of those Bible verses. "A fool cannot take rejection" should REALLY be "A Fool cannot take CORRECTION". This still describes sickdrjoe to a TEE.

Shady- "Cast not your pearls before Swine" means that we shouldn't bother giving good advice to someone who we know wouldn't take it.

sickdrjoe- Your feeble mind can't come up with anything better than that? What further proof of your "losing your touch" do you need? FYI- in case you haven't noticed, I'm not here (or elsewhere online) HALf as often as I used to be. I have a job that's way better than yours at Burger King's drive-thru window. I guess your post prooves that I did cast my pearls before swine. Instead of responding to it properly, you dig up more dirt on me. I've even said I have a job and much less time on my hands for 2 months now, yet you still can't think of much else to come back with than things like "You spend way too much time online" and "You need time off from the internet". I practcally spend WHOLE DAYS offline most of the time- and I'm not having widthdrawal symptoms either. Obviously, you're noticibly lacking in brain cells and I hold the aces in this spat of ours. I love it!

Metaldams- Believe however you want, but if your first "mattress mambo", as Gimmi calls it, is with the one you'll share the rest of your life with, it'll prove that you value commitment over sex. Those who value sex more are the "one night stand" types. They might as well say, "I don't care about you, I just want to f***!" In my mind, that's a pretty sick and uncaring attitude. It takes a REAL MAN to be committed. People have to realize that if they're not ready for commitment, they're not ready for sex. I can't say this is just my opinion. I can't even say that it's strictly all Bible-believing people's opinion. I can't say that it even IS just an opinion. Believe how you want though.
Shine on, you crazy diamond! ®2001

Edited by - ISLIPP on 12/3/2001 1:02:32 AM
Sten   Posted - 3 December 2001 1:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageThe real question is "Why does a 28-year old man refer to sex as 'hanky panky'?"

And Shady, it actually means that when one is fishing, one ought to try swine first as bait, and if this fails, THEN pearls.
metaldams   Posted - 3 December 2001 1:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageSLIPP, while I choose not to share details of my sex life on this board, there are some people out there who have either one night stands or pre marital sex with a girlfriend/boyfriend. You say people need to realize if they're not ready for a commitment they are not ready for sex. I say people should do whatever they want as long as they don't rape or use sex to emotionally harm someone later on. Do whatever works for you, but the fact is no one wants to be preached on proper sexual etiquette on a Three Stooges board, or just about anyplace else for that matter.

"If you're not into metal, then you are not my friend."
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
ShempShady   Posted - 3 December 2001 1:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageLOL, Sten!

I wonder how much of this current stuff is going to make it onto sdj's 'best-of' compilation?(!)

bruckman   Posted - 3 December 2001 1:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageSLIPP, I respect your attitude towards pre-marital relationships but feel I too have to warn you against casting the first stone in these ongoing arguments. I choose to live my life by biblical standards as well as a combination of ideals derived from Thoreau and Emerson's "Conduct of Life", but if am not msitaken it's written that of faith hope and love, the greatest of these is love, of which we are aorely lacking in this world. I may have an inexact translation; I have not been vouchsafed any divine revelations as of late like St John on Patmos; I nearly had one on a clearcut in BC last summer but suspect it was due to an overapplication of Muskol (TM). Easy does it on the pulpit-thumping; it causes more harm than redemption.

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "I don't listen to metal, ergo am not Metaldams' friend, but Def Leppard rocks!"
Sten   Posted - 3 December 2001 2:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageI dunno, Shady. This is only like 2nd or 3rd tier stuff, not on the level of "L'Histoire De Chien" or the existentialist piece "J'ai quatre billets, pourtant deux restent vides." Still, it IS proof of his mental deterioration. He goes from being God's mouthpiece to some guy that can't even remember Solomon's most famous dinner story AND misquotes basic scripture.

It's also quite amusing that he takes the time to seriously address your questions on the swine line.

And Slipp, now this ain't the first time someone's had to quote Luke 6:37 at ya. Did ya ever think that maybe YOU'RE the fool that can't take correction?
NoseHonk   Posted - 3 December 2001 2:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageIn Thornton, CO., where I went to High School,
we call it the "Funky Monkey".
ISLIPP   Posted - 3 December 2001 2:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageSten- "Seriously address"? You don't think I knew Shady was making all those "guesses" about the meaning of the swine line in jest? I just wanted to be sure he really knew what it meant. So, Luke 6:37 BACK ATCHA! As far as ME living that verse, just point out any condemnation on my part and I'll set you strait. ALSO, as far as ME being a fool, at least I'm not a busybody like you. I had no problems with you until around 2 days after Sept. 11, then BAM! Out of the blue, you attack me for no other reason then your own amusement. You just HAD to butt in when sickdrjoe and I had our Stoogeworld spat(s) and couldn't stay out of my hair ever since. GET A LIFE! I hope the next person whose hair you can't stay out of has lice.

Metaldams- How did you get "preachiness" out my sex talks? When did I say "YOU should live this way"?

bruckman- I don't know HOW I start these things. They just happen.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds! ©2001
ShempShady   Posted - 3 December 2001 2:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageGut gesagt, Sten.

Amazing, though, how two of his greatest klasseeks are his recent 'histoire du chien, et laquelle des quatre billets.' And they probably won't even make doc's 'Volume 1.' ('Volume 7,' maybe...)

'Pourquoi les trois montres?'

What’s in YOUR Gaul-let?

bruckman   Posted - 3 December 2001 3:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Message"They just happen." I never figured ISLIPP for an existentialist a la "Creation Absurd" or "The Myth of Sisyphus", though his arguments w/sickdrjoe are taking on a kind of metaphysical hopelessness.

Who's in YOUR ballet?

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "If your father is your model for God, and your father bailed, what does that tell you about God?"
sickdrjoe   Posted - 3 December 2001 3:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageYou're right, there IS a similarity between ISLIPP & the myth of Sisyphus.

He's the thousand pound rock.

Sten   Posted - 3 December 2001 4:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageVersuche ich, Shady, versuche ich.

"You don't think I knew Shady was making all those "guesses" about the meaning of the swine line in jest? I just wanted to be sure he really knew what it meant." Sure you did, Slipp. This from the guy who still ain't sure whether or not Criswell is real.

"As far as ME living that verse, just point out any condemnation on my part and I'll set you strait." Part A of the damn verse, Slipp. You know, "Judge not that ye should not be judged?"

"ALSO, as far as ME being a fool, at least I'm not a busybody like you." Yeah, my whopping 90 posts prove what a busy body I am.

"I had no problems with you until around 2 days after Sept. 11 . . ." Because up until that point I could ignore your stupid ass. However, I could not then, and I cannot now ignore anyone who'd glibly write out a list of people who were allegedly going to hell, a list that damned 99% of the world population, excepting only those who happen to worship the way you do. What BS. Do you really want to open that one up again, Slipp? Really wanna repeat that list you made on Stoogeworld?

" . . . then BAM! Out of the blue, you attack me for no other reason then your own amusement." Well yeah and also because your smarmy attitude just really, really grates. You're an idiot, and you don't even care. It's that complacency that I can't stand, and will continue to fight against. Oh, and yeah, it amuses me.

" You just HAD to butt in when sickdrjoe and I had our Stoogeworld spat(s) and couldn't stay out of my hair ever since. GET A LIFE! I hope the next person whose hair you can't stay out of has lice." Hmm, before last week, I hadn't posted at a stooge forum since September, yet somehow this is staying in your hair. You poor, paranoid bastard. My cursory observance of your inanities seemed like super surveillance. Guess you'll really be feeling it now that you've pissed me off!

Edited by - sten on 12/3/2001 11:48:42 AM
bruckman   Posted - 3 December 2001 4:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageCareful, you might get a biting rejoinder from curly cue 12, who seems to have flung down the gauntlet. At least there's someone who types worse than my brother does.

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "Sans le savon, nous n'aurions rien."
ISLIPP   Posted - 3 December 2001 5:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageWoooaah! I'd better watch it- I've pi**ed STEN off! I hope you've got all the anti-PMS symptom medicine in your system that you can handle, because I'm so afraid of you as it is!

NOW HEAR THIS: Remember my "Mother Theresa" illustration at Stoogeword? She and I never worshipped in the same religion, yet I said that SHE's in Heaven now. ANYONE from any GOD-worshipping religion that also believes in Jesus can go to Heaven. THAT'S what I've been saying. "Judge NOT?" I WAS and I DON'T "judge not." I'm just tend to not be CLEAR engough sometimes. But did YOU think of that? Of COURSE not- because you're SO ready to believe the worst. Did sickdrjoe think of that? Of COURSE not, because HE's so ready to believe the worst. I "GLIBLY" wrote that "going to Hell" list? I SAID I got that "list" from good authority- BIBLE SCHOLARS! Now, I know I was out of place saying those things, because 1.)a Bible "Scholar" I'm not. And 2.) Getting points across is not a strong point of mine at all. So I'M SORRY, OKAY? I'M S-O-R-R-Y! Now, take that apology to mean ANYTHING you'd be satisfied with so you can GET OFF MY BACK about that "going to Hell list".

You'll never shine on, you crazy diamond! ®2001

Edited by - ISLIPP on 12/3/2001 5:29:19 AM
ShempShady   Posted - 3 December 2001 5:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageHey, SLIPP: Unlike your 'buddy' numskull, the webmaster here ain't gonna delete any of your posts. So please be sure that you only post things here that you want to remain posted.

You diamonnnnd! You craaazyyy! I'm thinkinnnnnnn', evennnnn!!! (Je Weniger, Desto Besser!)

ISLIPP   Posted - 3 December 2001 6:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessagePoint well taken, Shady.

Shine on, you crazy diamond! ©2001
ShempShady   Posted - 3 December 2001 7:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageOf course, SLIPP, you could also choose to edit your OWN posts post facto.

Edited by - ShempShady on 12/3/2001 5:39:17 PM
bruckman   Posted - 3 December 2001 8:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageThis thread has offically reached debilitation.

Shine on, harvest moon.

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "Nice try, Ikea Boy."

metaldams   Posted - 3 December 2001 10:39��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageConcerning the sex talk

You get on sickdrjoe's case because he didn't lose his virginity with "Ms. Right." You go off saying he'd probably be married now if he did. What an irritating comment. What business is it of yours anyway? You're looking down on sick, and in the process, on everybody else who doesn't save themself for marriage.

"Well, at least I'm saving myself for Ms. Right." Does that make you better than anyone who isn't? That's what that sentence sounds like you're saying.

"Marriage is supposed to be more important than sex, you know." That is preaching, you know. It would be different if you phrased it, "I choose to value marriage over sex sick, so I don't think having my "maidenhead" is a big deal," and just leave it at that. It would be stating your belief without making it sound like you feel everyone else is wrong. That's why that mouth of yours always gets you in trouble on this board, and probably other places in life as well.

"Why would you want "hanky panky" with someone you would not spend the rest of your life with?" Why must you question how others live their life?

"So this proves sickdrjoe made a very unwise choice," (concerning pre marital sex): Sten throws the Bible quote "Judge not lest thee be judged yourself," and you claim you don't judge. Then tell me SLIPP, what the hell do you call that? Here's another thing the Bible says, maybe you've heard it: "Let he without sin cast the first stone."

SLIPP, if you want to save yourself for marriage, great. That shows a lot of willpower and sounds like you're very dedicated to your beliefs. On the other hand, don't you dare put yourself above others because they decided to "hanky panky" without a wedding ring or for anything else that doesn't subscribe to your set of beliefs.

ISLIPP into you after we say, "I do."

Edited by - metaldams on 12/3/2001 10:41:03 AM

Edited by - metaldams on 12/3/2001 10:56:47 AM
Sten   Posted - 3 December 2001 10:49��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"I hope you've got all the anti-PMS symptom medicine in your system that you can handle, because I'm so afraid of you as it is!"
--Keep it coming honey, and you'll have every woman on this board up in arms. The one non-Robey thread that the webmaster DID close was one that included anti-women slurs.

"Remember my ‘Mother Theresa’ illustration at Stoogeword?"
--Yeah, and I also remember you going off against Catholics ON THIS VERY BOARD. You can't switch up months later to include Theresa on the stairway to heaven! She died a Roman Catholic, so, according to the Slipp’s Who’s Who In the Afterlife, ain't she going to hell with all the rest of those damn, dirty Catholics?

"ANYONE from any GOD-worshipping religion that also believes in Jesus can go to Heaven."
--Except, YOU said, Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons, the lousy bastards. But even minus them you've still got around 2 billion Christians white-robed and heaven bound. Okay. That leaves 1.3 billion in the faiths of Islam; 900 million Hindus; 360 million Buddhists . . . see Slipp, even if you make your definition less strict, 2/3's of the world STILL doesn't fit that description. And so close! They believe in God, but not Jesus. But Slipp’s God don’t believe in halfs.

"I WAS and I DON'T ‘judge not.’" Yeah, Slipp, that's EXACTLY what I've been saying, you DON'T “judge not”, you most actively judge.

"I'm just tend to not be CLEAR engough sometimes." I am just tend to not be CLEAR 'engough'. . . no arguments from me.

". . .you're SO ready to believe the worst"
--Nah, but I DO believe that you first say what you mean, then back off if things get nasty. That anti-Catholic rant? You later backed off when Catholic members of this board got on your ass, same as you did when Joe and I defended the JW's.

"I SAID I got that ‘list’ from good authority- BIBLE SCHOLARS!"
--Yeah, big long list of 'em, as I recall. Shame I don't respect people who claim "Well, it's not like it was MY idea, THAT guy said it!"

" . . .you can GET OFF MY BACK about that ‘going to Hell list’."
--You get this repeated here because this is the 2nd time you've claimed on these boards that "out of the blue", apropos NOTHING, I "blasted [you]BIG TIME out of nowhere at Stoogeworld". If you wanna bring up Stoogeworld, I'll bring up Stoogeworld.
Sten   Posted - 3 December 2001 10:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageActually, Metaldams, it was Nosehonk who first said "Judge not, lest ye be judged", I just knew where the quote was.
metaldams   Posted - 3 December 2001 10:57��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOh, OK. Sorry to you and Honk for not checking up my source properly.
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 3 December 2001 11:5��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWow - this is heavy?

What is with this heavy? is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull in the future?

SLIPP read the book of Revelations (not the comics version) and see if you come to the same realization as Damien about your future.

The Omen 69 - SLIPP

Proud Member of the USA
(Undefeated Southerners of America)
sickdrjoe   Posted - 3 December 2001 15:23��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI'm fond of "Bible scholars" myself, particularly the ones on UHF channels. I've learned much from them.

From Jimmy Swaggart, I learned abstinence; from Bob Tilton, honesty; Jerry Falwell, fasting; M B Jefferson taught me tolerance of gays; Gene Scott, the evils of tobacco; Pat Robertson showed me the path of pretending to be a news anchor to keep my future political ambitions on a low flame; and Sister Angelica taught me the necessity of watching anybody else at 3 am, even infomercials for weight-loss scams
and real-estate Ponzi schemes. Finally, Jim Bakker showed us all how very, very important it is for powerful men to arrange on-purpose accidental sleeping-pill overdoses for the bimbos they're boinking, before the dumb skank opens her yap and brings the temple down around your ears.

GLOW-RY ta Gawd! Koda basanta kabamba shamoko.....thank you, Jesus......thank you, Lord.....

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 12/12/2001 12:09:52 AM
NoseHonk   Posted - 3 December 2001 17:28��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOuch...Do I hear a bell?

Oh! Hello Mr. Buffer!
bruckman   Posted - 4 December 2001 4:40��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSickdrjoe left off his list of alleged Bible Scholars Benny Hinn, which is understandable as even I have a lamentable habit of confusing him w/Benny Hill (healing followed by fast action chases, wizened old bald men, overflowing bikinis, etc).

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "Why do I need to know, in the hunter-gather sense of the word, what a duvet is?"
ISLIPP   Posted - 4 December 2001 5:38��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI'M SORRY to EVERYONE about EVERYTHING, allright? Will this satisfy all of you: I'M an IDIOT. I'M NEVER RIGHT. I'M TRASH. I'M a WORTHLESS piece of GARBAGE. And furthermore, I'm probably leaving, for good. If so, see you all in the funny papers.

Listen metaldams- Please don't you go joining the MASSES forming here who THINK I mean the worst against EVERYONE. I DON'T. Please don't go joining the masses who think that I think I have all the answers. Maybe saying this will satisfy you: I don't have ANY of the answers! I didn't MEAN for my "sex talk" to sound preachy. I don't know WHY I couldn't SEE that it did. I'm sorry if I've angered you.

®2001
bruckman   Posted - 4 December 2001 6:39��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOK, here I go. Deep breath. (Anyone not wanting to read another of my unending motivational speeches please skip the following).

Slipp, you need to take a long look at yourself. I am prompting you to do this because you must confront whether you really want to change or whether you expect everyone to pity you for what you're unwilling to change. The latter stage is where you are now. Your self-lacerating statements about everyone saying you're an idiot, etc. are done to elicit sympathy: you want to brighten up your dulled ego and polish up your conceit, which have taken a bruising; what you really want to say is "I am none of these things, I am as smart as, perhaps smarter than, most of you." No, no, no. You need to identify your weaknesses and deal with them. Stomping off will not do this. Take time away - you probably need this - but do not expect anyone to come running after you. You need to work out a few things - like your tendency towards judgmentalism, your replacement of debate with slanderous remarks, and above all your temper, which has to be one of the worst I've ever seen in an adult.

So what are your objectives in coming to this forum anyway? Is it to share insights about the Stooges (primarily) or engage in feuds? You need to clarify this for yourself before making any more posts anywhere.

I generally accept that I am no better than the next guy. That doesn't mean I am a bad person. Idealistic, maybe. But it's simple humility. You don't know all the answers to life nor why various people have chosen the disparate paths through life they've chosen. I refer to yr remarks about sickdrjoe's having worked in the porn industry. It isn't your place to determine what his direction in life ought to be - any more than it's mine to determine yours. None of us are perfect. I make mistakes and it's quite possible that I don't build up as much as I tear down.

You need to believe what metaldams said above is very fair to you. He comes across as a very open-minded person. You also need to understand that the principles by which you choose to live your life are not special simply because they're yours; they don't make you better than me or anyone else.

So what do you want? Friends? REspect? Then you start by acting like a friend, by showing respect. Live by courage, by discipline, and vision. Less complacency, more direct action. "Less talk, more planting" as we say treeplanting.

I can say more but I have to finish off reports and catch a nap this morning as I have to go out surveying clearcuts this aft.

Peace,
-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden. "If you mix equal parts of gasoline and orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm."
metaldams   Posted - 4 December 2001 9:20��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSLIPP: If you didn't mean for your sex talk to sound preachy, I believe you. The fact is though, that it did. Just be careful concerning what you say from now on. Bruckman gave you some great advice, try your best to follow it.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 4 December 2001 13:5��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"I'M an IDIOT. I'M NEVER RIGHT. I'M TRASH. I'M a WORTHLESS piece of GARBAGE. And furthermore, I'm probably leaving, for good. If so, see you all in the funny papers."

Key phrase above: "if so". It means, "I will be here forever".

Not that I mind being The Bad Guy, but I've WASTED so many posts & private emails trying to talk to Slipp like a human being, I refuse to extend a fingernail paring of concern anymore. We have all been here before. I refer to Slipp's post above as The Crying Game. It's meant to dragoon sympathetic, "Gee-leave-the-poor-guy-alone" comments from Slick, SCG, Larrysgirl &/or Hawnk. Pity is Slipp's fuel, hatred & resentment his transmission fluid.

He felt cocky enough to pepper me with his usual nonstop jabs ...UNTIL I BEGAN ARCHIVING HIS OLD 'MATERIAL' FOR A THREAD. And THAT prospect has pushed him over the edge. Really, I had no idea he'd fall apart like he has, but he obviously figures that the only way to stop it from happening is to post things like the above, play for sympathy and hope he can get a mercy-intervention from the C3 Administrator.

Anyone who thinks Slipp will do something crazy, like leave the board or see an analyst, is themselves crazy.

Sorry if this sounds overly harsh, but I've been around this horn too many times before to throw out any more good money after bad.

ISLIPP   Posted - 4 December 2001 22:38��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageBruckman- Your wisdom amazes me, just like sickdrjoe's knack for blowing my words out of proportion. I will follow your advice, or at least give it my best try. By the way- by posting here, my intent was NEVER to instigate, provoke or otherwise start a fight- and it sure wasn't to carry it on as long as possible. That's sickdrjoe's way. My one TRUE intent was to join in on Stooge-oriented conversations- and nowadays, ALL conersations. Remember how I've always said that I'm still learning how to deal with people? Well, I'm STILL learning. Now, I have a whole building full of people I see everyday, to unwittingly help me to learn how to deal with people. It's a long process- and slowly but surely, I'll get there. I'll probably get there when I'm old and gray, but I'll get there.

Metaldams- thanx for understanding. No, uhhh... HARD feelings?

Sickdrjoe- So again, you couldn't resist putting in your 2¢. I'm reminded of a little something Curly said to Vernon Dent one day- "For 2¢, I'd punch you right in the face!"-and I ain't raisin' my price either!

Shine on, you crazy diamonds! ®2001
Teddy Hoosevelt   Posted - 4 December 2001 22:41��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageIs that the nice building with the people in the white coats and your own private room with soundproof rubber walls and a nice warm jacket with no arms?
sickdrjoe   Posted - 4 December 2001 23:0��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message"For 2¢, I'd punch you right in the face!"

Wait. Let me stand on my knees first, so you can REACH my face.

The clock's tickin', Slipp. Soon it'll be THIS IS YOUR LIFE starring YOU. Oh, by the way, anybody going to the Stoogeworld site: Click pages 4 & 5 of the Archive Listing at the top of the forum and you can wallow in EVERY SINGLE WORD of the Adventures Of Superstooge for yourselves. Despite what Slipp claimed yesterday, not one iota of it has been deleted. (I needed some add'l "research material", and bam! There it all was....)

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 12/4/2001 11:02:08 PM

(Pages 10 + 11 missing)

sickdrjoe   Posted - 15 December 2001 5:29��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageHey, Mike, really and without rancor, you showed up here a few weeks ago and began

1) whining that this site isn't 100% short reviews, tournaments, puzzle pages, etc

2) whining that the back-and-forth arguments are persionally offensive to you

3) whining that we all need to be more like you

I bear you no ill will, but you're failing to see a key distinction here. The DOT-NET site is probably the best Stooge site for comments/reviews of Stooges shorts, films, etc. THIS page has always been more of a freewheeling, argumentative, conversational type of site. Over here, when somebody starts a thread, 90% of the fun is seeing how many sudden left turns it will eventually take and how far off the theme she'll go.

I contributed fairly heavily to Rob's page in earlier days and it's still a boss page...but how many times can I weigh in on PUNCHY COWPUNCHERS? I commented on every short I've seen, voted in all the contests and tournaments, and then moved on. Let newer fans get their turns at bat reviewing their favorite shorts....that's what Rob's site is THERE for.

THIS page has always had a separate & distinct personality, more like a poolroom (okay, a clubhouse then). Frankly, I worry about younger participants who obsessively want to chew and re-chew and re-re-chew the same 17-minute shorts over and over again: it's BORING, it's juvenile & it reminds me of the kind of geek behavior you see at a comic book convention.

You're a bright young guy and I've enjoyed your short-comments at the net site; in fact, I was surprised you were just 14. But lately you seem to be stamping your foot because this AIN'T Rob's page. Go into the archives and take a look at the last few months worth of threads: this page is a whole nother trip. ANYTHING goes here. What's hurt participation aren't the brawls, the silent-movie references or the political arguments, it's been the four long, unexplained shutdowns this site has had. This page crashes roughly every seven weeks for about 10-15 days with no tangible cause, and every time she revs back up again, it's with fewer regulars than before, EVERY time.
You could ban every 'troublemaker' here for life and this site will STILL be a ghost town after the next 2-week shutdown.

And frankly I'd rather read Shady's puns, Jamison's recommendations on show-tunes, Metal's thrash-metal references or...yes...Slipp's yapping belligerance than to read yet another in depth analysis of PUNCHY COWPUNCHERS. Sorry if this comes off harsh, but I'd rather be honest than polite.

"Suffering sciatica!"

the Eel   Posted - 15 December 2001 13:33��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSome of the arguments between you Sick, and Slipp were actually enjoyable and quite humorous but this one seemed tasteless, just my opinion. Especially comparsions of people toward terrorists! Some of Squid's posts can be quite vicious too. Of course, I knew when I'd play the diplomat I would recieve criticism, I'm just glad it was constructive and not "you need potty-training" kind of criticism.

BTW, Sick, I like to be honest and blunt instead of polite too, so I can see your view without offense.

Edited by - the Eel on 12/15/2001 1:35:09 PM
shemps#1   Posted - 15 December 2001 13:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSpeaking of Rob's site, it appears that 13 year old boys have taken it over, the forum section anyway.
metaldams   Posted - 15 December 2001 15:9��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageBut remember Jim, if we send in our videos to AMC of the missing 60, they WILL air them! Nothing against the poster, but that is a lamebrain idea! I love Dunrobin's site, it's organized very well, and I like the way there is a section already designated for each short. I haven't been reading the open forum over there too much lately, but it may very well be taken over by 13 year olds for all I know.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 15 December 2001 15:20��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWell, since I was the guy being compared to Bin-Laden, the Klan, Hitler, Genghis Khan, etc, I guess I'd be the wronged party here, but y'know what? That's just Slipp bein' Slipp. Even when I slam him to the curb with violence & force, I'm not MAD at him, exactly.

Remember those cartoons with the wolf & the sheepdog? They're friendly as they punch their timecards in the morning; then they whale the tar outta each other without mercy all day; and then, as they punch their timecards again before calling it a night, they're friendly again ("See you tomorrow, Sam"; "Give my best to the family, George", etc - what were those characters' names anyway?). That's the proper analogy for the Slipp/SDJ Wars.

"Suffering sciatica!"

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 12/15/2001 4:46:15 PM
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 15 December 2001 17:0��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageRalph and Sam

Proud Member of the USA
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 15 December 2001 17:2��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageNone of us really has a vengeance or animosity toward SLIPP. He is pathetic, needs help and should be pitied above all. However it should be noted that people did not start out attacking him - he brought it on himself.

Proud Member of the USA
sickdrjoe   Posted - 15 December 2001 17:11��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageRalph and Sam! Glove-save and a beauty, McGuffey!

"Suffering sciatica!"

shemps#1   Posted - 16 December 2001 2:24��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageMaybe, if we've all been nice boys and girls, and ask Santa maybe he can get the missing 60 on the air!
Slick Chick   Posted - 16 December 2001 22:18��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Message-Hmmm, I don't visit this board in THREE DAYS and look what happens...

No comments on this stuff please: I think the world would be a whole lot better off if there were no holy books (Bible, Koran, ect.), if there is no holy diety except for God, and no need to gather in places of worship (churches, synagouges(sp?), mosques(sp?)). That's my religion, people! It stinks having no organized religion like I have...
curly_cue12   Posted - 17 December 2001 17:58��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagea ten year old mental set-up.
very small balls.
a small magic wand.
what does sickdrjoe and harry potter have in common.
curly_cue12   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:1��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageeel, i can be really vicious if i have to.
however i do not constantly drag my spat with sickdrjoe into every topic!
sdj, you need to stop dragging this childishness into every topic.
keep it between me, you and slipp. remember you declared war on me.
curly_cue12   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:7��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageok, now i want you, sickdrjoe, to enter the topic,"for sickdrjoe",because there we can lock horns without bothering other people.
and as for that comment, i get pearl harbored by slipp at 6 am in the morning,
this is a declared war between you two.
pearl harbor was much different
ISLIPP   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:37��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageThe war, Cue, is coming to an end. I've taken the liberty of having the authorities trace Squid to his whereabouts. I'm suing him for slander and defamation of character. He attacked me mercilessly in the Support Forum for NO REASON, like he's been doing all over this board for the past week. I said I'm fed up and I meant it. I'll take him for every last ¢ he's got. He'll have to give up everything he owns, than go live with his ugly sister.

Have fun in the poorhouse, Squid!

"HOW can you hve any PUDDING when you don't eat your MEAT!?" ©2001
curly_cue12   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:40��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagepast week nothing, i have seen this going for about a month.
you can go to the "for sickdrjoe" thread and work it out in there

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
metaldams   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:44��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSLIPP, I don't think this will hold up in a court of law. Squid attacked the name of "ISLIPP," not Eric whatever your last name is. I'm assuming your name is Eric since it says so in your e-mail address.
curly_cue12   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:48��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messageso what, this is a moronican court of lawless.
and i dont care if he made the attack against eric or islipp, he still attacked him.dont you understand a joke. with 2550 posts,i would think you would.
metaldams   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:50��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI'm talking from a strictly legal sense cue, not moral. Is it a joke? Maybe, but SLIPP didn't use any emoticons to say it's a joke.
ISLIPP   Posted - 17 December 2001 18:59��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageTime will tell, guys. If he doesn't pay up, he'll be so old and senile when he gets out of jail, that he'll be acting out the final scene of "Beer Barrel Polecats" by himself.

"HOW can you have any PUDDING if you don't eat your MEAT!?" ®2001
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 17 December 2001 20:56��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOkay SLIPP, you win. I have more important things to do than post on this board so go ahead and sue or whatever you are threatening to do. I am tired and I am leaving the board because it has sunk to a new low. I apologize to all for any slights caused in this life or any other. Have a nice life guys.

Proud Member of the USA
sickdrjoe   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:4��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSquid, don't go. Seriously, we're desperately shorthanded on grownups here. Take a day or two off, but come back, before this place turns into the Zoobilee Zoo.

PS: your guy Leon Errol's on the tube this Friday morning. Check TCM listings for POP ALWAYS PAYS (1940)
sweet_canadian_girl   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:16��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageYeah Squid! I wish you would reconsider staying!
ISLIPP   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:28��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit Messagesickdrjoe- you have nothing to worry about. We will always have you, Shady/Tony, Jamison, whatever female posters are over 30- and the 20's crowd: myself, metaldams, Nose, Hassan, Hammond, any females in this category. (To anyone that was left out, I apologize). All in all, we have MORE than enough posters that are over 20. This site has a snowballs chance on a shish kabab of going to the teens and pre-teens. And guess what- I have no intention of suing anyone else on this or ANY board EVER- including you, sickdrjoe, no matter how nasty you get.

Now for Squid- FINALLY you see things my way. I'll call off my attourneys for NOW, but if you so much as BLINK against me EVER again and you can kiss everything you worked so hard for goodbye!

"HOW can you have any PUDDING if don't eat your MEAT!?" ©2001
jamison   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:28��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI have yet to figure out how to sue someone without knowing their real name or home address. Please enlighten...
sweet_canadian_girl   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:32��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageOk, I have kept quiet long enough! ISLIPP you're acting like a baby! I'm sorry to say it but you are! I don't want anyone to leave, because I actually like the people who come here! I hope you're happy! You forced someone to leave!

Everyone, I am SORRY! I didn't mean to blow up, dont get mad.
sickdrjoe   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:41��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSCG....I've got tears in my darn eyes! (Only for YOU would I change it to 'darn', babe. Hope you appreciate these little sacrifices...)

Finally at long last, your REASON has prevailed over your unfailing good nature! Now I don't expect you to turn into Margaret Thatcher overnight, but seeing you FINALLY snap like a celery stick at Slipp was the best Xmas present an old troglodyte like myself could ever hope to get.

YOU GO, GIRL!!!
shemps#1   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:46��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageAre the attorneys that would take a case such as this the same guys who advertise on Jerry Springer? Maybe SuperStooge has a sidejob as an attorney. Highly childish and pathetic to say in the least.
ISLIPP   Posted - 17 December 2001 21:53��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageWhoa, Sweets! Acting like a what? Squid was the one rambling on like a little brat. I was LETTING him because I lost the gusto to fight back. But I had to do something. Like I said in a post above, I will never resort to that again, no matter what. If you didn't like it, I'm sorry, but that's life.

"HOW can you have any PUDDING if you don't eat your MEAT!?" ©2001
sickdrjoe   Posted - 17 December 2001 22:2��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageSlipp, you hopeless dunce. Resort to what?
Squid left with an exhausted sigh, not a tremble of fear. His arm was sore from beating you with a club. Your 'legal threats'
were about as convincing as that supermarket PhD you were toting over at Stoogeworld. The idea that you could hope to sue anyone for reminding you that you're a childish buffoon is the ONLY actionable part of this running argument.

Now I'm SURE we haven't lost McGuffey. NOBODY with any red blood in his veins could abide witnessing your wormy little sack-dance
of 'victory', without personally grinding you into Christian hamburger under a hob-nailed boot.
shemps#1   Posted - 17 December 2001 22:11��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageThis is like watching an instructional video, "How to make an ass of yourself in three easy steps".

tlc1952   Posted - 18 December 2001 2:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageL O L ! ! ! !
ShempShady   Posted - 18 December 2001 3:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageSuperStooge has become SuperShark, apparently. But wait—he's got legal maneuvers in place against someone he only knows via the Internet? This person has been 'tracked down,' based solely on an e-mail address and Internet UserName?

This is so eerie! It sounds JUST like the work of the famous attorney Solomon Pinotauro, J.D., L.L.B., Esq.!! (He has a thriving private practice in Covington, Kentucky, and—go figger—also has a weekly radio talk show, and young twin daughters named Kaylee and Lloydette!)

—Go to da WEENdow! Go... to... da WEEENdow!!
bruckman   Posted - 18 December 2001 3:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageDidn't he defend the boys in the Harlan County miners' strike circa 1931 - under the auspices of the American Communist party, Mike Gold, John Dos Passos, Theodore Dreiser, Sherwood Anderson, Clyde Bruckman and various other writers of a leftward persuasion?

Come to think of it, why can't this thread die? DIE SCUMLICKING MOTHERARFINDOG, DIE!! [beats computer with treeplanting shovel].

-Tyler "Bruckman" Durden.
NoseHonk   Posted - 18 December 2001 4:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageHOW TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF IN THREE EASY STEPS:

STEP 1: Pour hot sauce, mayo, or some other non-shampoo liquid in your hair and rub it around.

STEP 2: Slap a total stranger on the street for no particular reason

STEP 3: Reinact the movie MUMFORD.

(organ) TADA!
sickdrjoe   Posted - 18 December 2001 6:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Message"STEP 2: Slap a total stranger on the street for no particular reason."

In my neighborhood, that's Step 2 of How To Make A CORPSE Out Of Yourself - And In TWO Easy Steps! BTW, do I detect a faint touch of EXASPERATION WITH SLIPP in your tone, sir?

First SCG, and now Da Hawnk! You better hope
Slick Chick and Curly Cue have INFINITE PATIENCE for your Peter Pan shenanigans, Slipp! Your little ship is SAIIIILING....

Edited by - sickdrjoe on 12/18/2001 6:51:51 AM
sweet_canadian_girl   Posted - 18 December 2001 8:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageLook SLIPP, did you ever think to just ignore it? I felt sorry for you because it seemed like all they did was bug you. But you know what? I actually READ the posts this time. Instead of ignoring it all, you bothered them back. Like calling sickdrjoe gramps.

Squid left because he was sick of the fighting! (Believe me, I can relate!) And as soon as he said that he was leaving, you started doing a little victory dance. Squid, I wish you would come back!

I was hoping it wouldn't come down to this. And I'm sorry it did. I mean, I don't get mad very often. I don't like yelling at people.

sickdrjoe   Posted - 18 December 2001 9:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageYes, but you can LEARN to like it!

Seriously, Squid, I'll second SCG on this. Don't let the buzzing of a few houseflies drive you away. The intractability of Slipp had at one point driven ME away, too, till I decided there was no way I was gonna let an ignomineous little pipsqueak like him dictate what I was going to do.

If C3 pulls my plug, that's one thing. But until & unless they do, I'm doin' a Nolan Ryan, and throwing as hard as I can, as long as I can. There's no reason you shouldn't, either.
Afa Dollah   Posted - 18 December 2001 14:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageThreatening people with a (shudder) LAWYER?!! Ludicrous. Madness. That's going over to the Dark Side. The whole idea is utterly farcical...it's also an all-time low. I can only say COME BACK SQUID!

"Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?"

Edited by - Afa Dollah on 12/18/2001 2:39:03 PM
ISLIPP   Posted - 18 December 2001 18:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageSweets- You didn't read far enough back into the history of Squid vs ISLIPP. This is a war that's been going on for MONTHS- almost as long as sickdrjoe vs ISLIPP. With sickdrjoe, it's been fun at times, but with Squid, it's been trying every step of the way. Squid was just downright MEAN, whereas sickdrjoe at least gave me an occassional compliment- the latest being my choice of Lily Tomlin in his latest thread about actresses. I promise, no one, except maybe you took my threat of lawsuit seriously- and they were right not to. If I'm a reason Squid left, I'm only PART of the reason. See his final post in the Support Forum under the topic "Support posts" if you don't believe me. He mentions our youngest forum associates as a reason. He doesn't even MENTION me. I'm 27, whereas he refers to the 12 and under crowd (as I remember). So if your beef is with me, it ain't JUST with me.

"HOW can you have any PUDDING if you don't eat your MEAT!?" ®2001
the Eel   Posted - 19 December 2001 0:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageI agree that Squid McGuffey was quite vicious in his arguments with SLIPP, sometimes he'd attack on a thread that SLIPP hadn't posted on yet and out of nowhere.
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 21 December 2001 14:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageIn the name of Criswell, Ed Wood and Harry Cohn, I declare this thread CLOSED to future character assassinations! If you have to read about or discuss hair, do either of the following:

1) go to the Rogaine website
2) see if you can find some pictures of Beverly D'Angelo topless in Hair

Bye Bye

Relax RELAX
I didnt tell you to break your backs
curly_cue12   Posted - 21 December 2001 15:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Messagethis has gotten so inane.
why cant we talk about the stooges, or christine. that is what this site is for.
Squid McGuffey   Posted - 21 December 2001 15:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageBecause Beverly D'Angelo is better looking than Christine

Relax RELAX
I didnt tell you to break your backs
sweet_canadian_girl   Posted - 21 December 2001 15:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageYes, that is what it's for. So, why did you go and make that post trying to pick a fight with sickdrjoe? Thats not about the Stooges.
ISLIPP   Posted - 21 December 2001 15:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit MessageWouldn't ya know it? EVERY stinkin' time someone besides the webmaster declares a thread "closed", it doesn't close. What gives?

"HOW can you have any pudding when you won't eat your MEAT!? ©2001

The thread goes on and on, mostly to see how far we can jack up the post count.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
metaldams   Posted - 13 November 2001 23:10��Show Profile��Email Poster��Edit MessageI like short hair, long hair, medium length hair, it's all good. I've seen Jenny McCarthy recently with short hair, and I think she looks better with it. For me, it all depends on the girl.

Jamison: I second you concerning Halle Berry. Schwing!

"Schwing", Doug? Really? ROFL.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
"Schwing", Doug? Really? ROFL.

That was most non-triumphant of me.
- Doug Sarnecky