Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Happy New Year!

Offline locoboymakesgood

I don't know if AMC is ringing in the New Year with the Stooges like they usually do but I'm having my own Stooges marathon this evening. Here's to a prosperous 2012. Happy New Year, everyone!
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Cheerio, pip pip and all that sort of rot, old thing, old stuff, old fishmonger, old skunkbait.  [cheers]

Happy New Year! [pie]
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Justin T

Happy New Year everyone [3stooges]
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline Curly4444

I don't know if AMC is ringing in the New Year with the Stooges like they usually do but I'm having my own Stooges marathon this evening. Here's to a prosperous 2012. Happy New Year, everyone!

Don't party too hard there.  :D Anyone shoot fireworks??  :police: [cool]

Happy New Year

Offline horwitz-halfwits

• Team Howard
  • Grapehead
  • Stooge it to the man!
That's a good idea! I should do something like that tonight as well. I think I'll start watching my DVDs starting w/ vol.1 and working my way up to vol.3! I'm livin' it up peeps!
[pie] [band] [cheers] [dance] [headbang] [stooges]
<3 Green Day~Jeff Dunham~King of the Hill <3

"When I want your advice I'll ask for it!" - Moe Howard
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking til you do succeed." - Curly Howard

Offline ThunderStooge

AMC didn't AFAIK, but IFC's got us covered, and they're still playing as I type (and it's 1:25 AM central).  I didn't really do anything special for this New Year since I was kind of sick the last couple days.  So once I got home from playing some Super Smash Bros. Brawl at my friend's house, I decided to watch some TV, having a hard time deciding what to watch, especially considering where on a normal night there's usually nothing worth watching, I decided to go with TCM first (for Duck Soup and Fail Safe), then Disney XD (for Phineas and Ferb), and finally IFC for the Stooges.  'Fright Night's' playing atm, and I'll be headed for bed afterwards.
"Wake up and Go ta sleep!"

Offline Lefty

Happy and Healthy New Year to all Stooge-o-philes! 

Offline metaldams

Happy new year, you half brothers and sisters to a quinceheaded weasel.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!

xraffle

Any New Yorkers here go to Time Square? Had I known Lady Gaga was going to perform, I would've went. ;D