Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

DON'T WORRY WE'LL THINK OF A TITLE (1966) on DVD, 10/11

Linked Events

• DON'T WORRY WE'LL THINK OF A TITLE on DVD: October 11, 2011 - October 17, 2011

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
MGM/UA, on its "MGM Classics Collection" line of MOD DVD-Rs, has announced DON'T WORRY WE'LL THINK OF A TITLE (1966) for October 11 release.

Moe Howard has a bit role in this hodgepodge of hokey sight gags and bad jokes, which stars DICK VAN DYKE SHOW alumni Morey Amsterdam, Rose Marie and Richard Deacon. A farfetched story with short order cook Morey mistaken by foreign spies for his double, a defecting cosmonaut. Several gag guest-cameos, including Carl Reiner, Milton Berle, Steve Allen, Danny Thomas, and Irene Ryan as "Granny Daisy Moses" from THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES. Click the link above for more info on this solo-Moe movie.

Screen Archives already has it for pre-order. MGM/UA also sells these MODs thru other online retailers, including Amazon who should be listing it between now and October 11.

Offline middlenamewayne

I see that DWWTOAT was again compared to Skidoo, which I LUV!

As far as abysmally bad things, it can't rate any lower than the Alan Brady Show 50th Anniversary Special [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377346/] -- or am I the only person on the planet who actually saw (and taped) that horrible train wreck?

-- mnw