Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Reviews on Youtube

Offline metaldams

I pretty much agree on these.

I didn't even realize GOOFS AND SADDLES was up!  Will have to watch it tonight.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Whether you guys agree or disagree with the opinions, I thought the GOOFS AND SADDLES installment was excellent.  Really looking forward to the CASH AND CARRY one, as that film was a revelation to me last time I saw it.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Whether you guys agree or disagree with the opinions, I thought the GOOFS AND SADDLES installment was excellent.  Really looking forward to the CASH AND CARRY one, as that film was a revelation to me last time I saw it.

You know Doug, you bring up an excellent point overall in regards to reviews/opinions. I watch reviews of video games on YouTube quite a bit and most of the time when people "thumbs down" a review it wasn't because the review itself was bad but rather that they disagreed with the reviewer's opinion. It's like all most people is the review to echo their sentiments and it gets on my nerves.

A review of a video game, Stooges short etc. can be good even though I disagree (I thought they were harsh on Punch Drunks but I liked their review) and likewise a review can be terrible even though I agree with the opinion. What I usually look for in a review, whether audio, video or written, is if it is entertaining and informative.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline stooge1029

I wish I had this idea... I love talking about the stooges but nobody listens to me.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I wish I had this idea... I love talking about the stooges but nobody listens to me.

Did somebody say something?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline metaldams

Well guys, looks like the Cash and Carry review is up.  I will have to get to this one later tonight, but needless to say, I'm looking forward to it, as I have strong opinions on this one.  I can't watch this clip at work, so I'm going to have to rough it out a bit.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

Metaldams will like this review.

I agree with these guys on this one.

Offline metaldams

That definitely was a good review, and it seems like both of them and I have received a recent revelation about how good CASH AND CARRY is.  Strange, as you think I would've caught it sooner.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Looks like a couple of new ones are up.  I'll be watching them tonight, can't wait!

PLAYING THE PONIES

THE SITTER DOWNERS
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

Watched these last night and commented on YouTube. I pretty much agree with you on both of them.... keep posting em here!