Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

CHEERS / Stooges Question

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Looking for a particular episode of CHEERS to add to the Film & TV Tributes filmography.

CHEERS had a few episodes that paid tribute to the Stooges, due to Sam Malone being a Three Stooges fan. The one I am looking for aired sometime during the first 5 seasons...

The bar has closed for the night and the gang has gone home. A scene features a series of shots, as the camera pans by their homes. As it goes past Diane's apartment house, we hear the sounds of classical music; as it pans past Sam's apartment, we hear his laughter and the sounds of The Three Stooges playing on the television.

Googled several combinations of search criteria, but this specific episode didn't turn up. Not motivated enough to sit down and scan 120+ episodes on DVD. Any CHEERS fans have the answer?

If you haven't looked at our Film & TV Tribute filmography lately, 180+ entries are logged. Take time to look at it sometime, and feel free to suggest additional entries.

Offline QuinceHead

If you haven't looked at our Film & TV Tribute filmography lately, 180+ entries are logged. Take time to look at it sometime, and feel free to suggest additional entries.

Link doesn't work...  :-\

Sabatoogey??   ;)

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Link doesn't work...

The site was recently relaunched by Dunrobin, with some changes in the link addresses...
ThreeStooges.net Film & TV Tributes Filmography

Regardless, as always, the banner menus on ThreeStooges.net's main page provide easy access to all the Filmography and Information pages; simply and logically laid out for everyone to use.

Offline QuinceHead

The site was recently relaunched by Dunrobin, with some changes in the link addresses...
ThreeStooges.net Film & TV Tributes Filmography

Regardless, as always, the banner menus on ThreeStooges.net's main page provide easy access to all the Filmography and Information pages; simply and logically laid out for everyone to use.

Didn't mean to cast asparagus on your hard work there!   :-X

A very neat list, soitenly!  ;D

Out of curiosity, don't the Stooges make another appearance in an episode of The Simpsons as "The Brittle Boneheads"??  I think the episode was "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington," or something like that.  I remember "Moe" slapping "Larry" and "Larry" laughing it off because it was the side of his face paralyzed by the stroke...

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
don't the Stooges make another appearance in an episode of The Simpsons as "The Brittle Boneheads"??  I think the episode was "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington," or something like that.  I remember "Moe" slapping "Larry" and "Larry" laughing it off because it was the side of his face paralyzed by the stroke...

The Film & TV Tribute filmography is open to user submissions.  Please submit the details (see existing listings), and a jpeg image (not < 420 pixels wide) from the tribute scene(s).  PM or email.

Offline stooge1029

Out of curiosity, don't the Stooges make another appearance in an episode of The Simpsons as "The Brittle Boneheads"??  I think the episode was "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington," or something like that.  I remember "Moe" slapping "Larry" and "Larry" laughing it off because it was the side of his face paralyzed by the stroke...

For duty and humanity,
JohnH aka QuinceHead

Yeah they made a couple Simpsons apperances. Besides that one which was a goof on the stooges later shorts, in the episode where Homer begins using medicinal marijuana he and Otto are in the attic getting high watching the stooges. Homer comments that he thinks Shemp is stoned and Otto thinks Shemp is hemp spelled backwards. One of the funnies Simpsons ever (not just cuz the stooges).

Offline Curly Van Dyke

Anyone know who or what is doing that stock "OH" sound effect whenever a Stooge or Supporting Player
takes a Fall. It even pops up in other Columbia films such as Blondie-Boston Blackie and even Jungle Jim !!!!!!!