Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What Is Wrong With That Picture?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Pics from Dennis the Menace Giant # 7 (Winter 1959), aka Dennis the Menace in Hollywood -

Interesting bit of trivia, for pg. 41 of that comic book... what is wrong with that picture?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 2reelers

The 3 Stooges don't have their footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theater

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Well the first thing I saw was the backwards footprint but that's probably a gag. Then I was thinking that is has nothing to do with the Stooges, maybe Joe E. Brown, but I'm not sure.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

Offline curlysdame

The 3 Stooges don't have their footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theater

And what a shame that is!    :(
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Dog Hambone

I've never been there, but I thought the stars' footprints were along the Walk of Fame, not Grauman's. Or are the 2 of them right there together on the same block or something?

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I've never been there, but I thought the stars' footprints were along the Walk of Fame, not Grauman's. Or are the 2 of them right there together on the same block or something?

The Stooges never received the honor of a concrete block at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.  The forecourt of Grauman's is made up of concrete slabs with stars' footprints and autographs.

The Stooges received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1983.  The Walk of Fame is not footprints; it's a star imbedded in the sidewalk.