Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

My Stooges edit bug

Guest · 7 · 4127

ThumpTheShoes

Interesting.. When I go to update listings in My Stooges, I click the edit button, select "Y" under the Will Trade category and click the update listing button. I then get this error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row():supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/threesto/public_html/include.common.php on line 62

..And the same again for line 81

The page returns to My Stooges, the listing is blank (the title is gone) but with the "Have" and "Will Trade" labels marked appropriately.

Same problem on both FireFox and IE-7.  Cleared cookies, cache.. same thing.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks for reporting that, Thump.  I tracked down the error and it is fixed now/

Offline ProfessorStooge

I tried editing my listings and I get that same message. No updated information is posted.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I tried editing my listings and I get that same message. No updated information is posted.

Has that happened since I posted my response to Thump, above?  I just tried updating a couple of my entries and didn't get any error messages, and the info did get updated.  I was getting the error messages when I first looked into the problem following Thump's post, but it is fixed now. 

Offline ProfessorStooge

I am able to update my Video Collection listings. The Memorabilia section I am struggling with. Whenever I add an item to that particular listing, it does not show up.

Offline ProfessorStooge

For my Video Collection, I enter my new information and click Update. Then I refresh the page and updates appear. In my Memorabilia listings, I try to add an item, but nothing shows in my list. Refreshing it doesn't help. I don't know what my browser settings should be.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
It's probably not your browser settings, Prof - it's probably a glitch in my code.  I'll try to take a look tonight and see if I can figure out where I screwed up.