Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What Three Stooges Movies Contain Real Stooges Family Members?

Offline afcomser

I Know Solomon Horowitz is in Disorder in the Coart & False Alarms
Moes Grandson is in Outlaws is coming.
I know Joan & Larry's Daughter are in a couple of shorts as well. I was wondering who else?
Oh and TED Healy's Sister in the Sitter Downers
Well Open The Door Squirrel Bait!!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Does Don Lamond count as a family member. He was Larry's son-in-law if I remember right.

And where in False Alarms does Solomon Horwitz appear?

[confused2]
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Hammond Eggar

Joan and Phyllis were the two little girls playing hopscotch in 1935's Pop Goes the Easel.  As for Solomon's appearance in False Alarms, he appears as part of the crowd of on-lookers after the Stooges wreck the captain's car.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline afcomser

Solomon Also apears In False Alarms as a bystander walking by with a white hat, after Curly says See I got you here didn't I, look on the top right, he is walking right to left. Yes Don Lamond Counts, I'm Looking for anybody, I heard even Helen and Mable are in a couple but I can't figure out which.
Well Open The Door Squirrel Bait!!

Offline Hammond Eggar

There appears to be confusion about the Stooges' real wives appearing in the boys' screen debut, 1930's Soup to Nuts.  The IMDB lists them as appearing uncredited.  That said, this wonderful sight corrects that mistake in its entry for the film.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline FineBari3

There appears to be confusion about the Stooges' real wives appearing in the boys' screen debut, 1930's Soup to Nuts.  The IMDB lists them as appearing uncredited.  That said, this wonderful sight corrects that mistake in its entry for the film.

Thanks! I'm the one that put that part in the Filmography entry!  I am now going over to IMDB to change it; it wouldn't be the first time I have changed something on the Stooges there!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Moron4392

• Forever Shemp!!!!!!!!!!
  • Team Stooge
  • Puddinhead
  • Moronika For Morons
Hello:

Don't really know if these would be considered Movies perse, but there is also "The Lost Stooges" and "The Stooges Family Album."  Plus "Kooks Tour."

Moron4392