Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Episode which short had curly as a boxer

· 10 · 6489

qwest4fyr

which short had curly as a boxer, and he went nuts when he heard the song pop goes the weasel?
Use capital letters when necessary. Please refer to Posting Guidelines in General Discussion. S#1
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 03:50:32 PM by Dunrobin »

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Not only do you not bother to use capital letters, but you put your question in the wrong forum. Can you not see the Q&A forum?
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

qwest4fyr

bIG-dEAL, Moron. i gOT tHE iNFO i nEEDED, sO bAN mE  hA-hA-hA  :D
Asked to follow the guidelines and responded like a jackass
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 12:06:22 PM by Dunrobin »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
bIG-dEAL, Moron. i gOT tHE iNFO i nEEDED, sO bAN mE  hA-hA-hA :D
Asked to follow the guidelines and responded like a jackass

Fine, Jackass - I'll ban you.  Let me know when you've grown up enough to act like a civilized person.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The worst part is his profile says he's 51 years old. Pathetic.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

The worst part is his profile says he's 51 years old. Pathetic.

Well, that little exchange didn't take long! BTW, I wouldn't have played "good cop" with this putz— why bother?

[smack]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I changed the jerk's message back to the way he posted it, Jim, as I think it better demonstrates what a childish jackass he really is then your "update" did.

It's amazing to me how we manage to attract such idiots.   ::)

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
What amazes me is how people fly off the handle over a simple warning. Using capital letters is by far the most common offense on this board, and the one that is the most easily corrected. Had this 51 year old man not acted like a 5 year old child and just used his fucking Shift key when needed he would still be here.

Some folks need to be reminded that posting here is a privilege, not a right. If you do stupid shit like the poster above you will lose your privilege.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
I've update the registration agreement, which now has the folliowng near the top:

We have issued some basic guidelines about posting on this site.  Please be sure to read the topic "PLEASE READ: Guidelines for posting at Threestooges.net" in the General Discussion message board before you start posting.