Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Updating Goofs on threestooges.net

Offline Wilson7777

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows who to contact regarding updating the goofs that are not listed on the stooges shorts in the Filmography?

I found one in Rip, Sew, and Stitch and wanted to add it in?

I noticed that since the DVD's came out, I'm finding a lot more goofs now than I ever did before....

Thanks.
===========
Wilson7777

Offline FineBari3

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows who to contact regarding updating the goofs that are not listed on the stooges shorts in the Filmography?

I found one in Rip, Sew, and Stitch and wanted to add it in?

I noticed that since the DVD's came out, I'm finding a lot more goofs now than I ever did before....

Thanks.

You have to go to the Filmography section and look up that short. There is a tab there that says 'goofs', and then you should see 'add goof'.  The goof has to be approved after that.
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Wilson7777

I'm still having trouble....weird, I used to be able to before!
===========
Wilson7777

Offline falsealarms

I think it's because Dunrobin hasn't finished the work on the main site yet. I'm not sure what the status of that is, but I thought it was supposed to have been finished months ago.

Offline Lefty

As for adding goofs to any of the shorts, I quote that noted sage, Sgt. Hans Schultz:  "I see nothing!  Nuh-h-thingk!"

And now I can't recall exactly what Moe said about Aggie and her two sisters in "Bedlam In Paradise," where Moe's lips didn't move when he said it.   :-[

Offline Lefty

With today having been the anniversary of the death of the lovely and talented Ethelreda Leopold ("Down at Toidy-toid and Toid Avenyuh, I just got ovuh!"), I wish to point out that she was never in an episode of "Married With Children," but the monstrous Lu Leonard was.  Also, that picture of EL shown in "In the Sweet Pie and Pie" sure looks like Mary Ainslee.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
that picture of EL shown in "In the Sweet Pie and Pie" sure looks like Mary Ainslee.

No, it is not. 

Images from TS.net...

l - r, Dorothy Appleby, Ethelreda Leopold, Mary Ainslee

Ethelreda Leopold

Mary Ainslee

I wish to point out that she was never in an episode of "Married With Children,"

Yes, she was.  She appears as one of the restaurant patrons in "Eatin' Out" (aired 2/19/89).  Over the years, her family and some Stooge fans have tried in vain to have IMDb update her page.

Offline Lefty

No, it is not. 

Images from TS.net...

l - r, Dorothy Appleby, Ethelreda Leopold, Mary Ainslee

Ethelreda Leopold

Mary Ainslee

Yes, she was.  She appears as one of the restaurant patrons in "Eatin' Out" (aired 2/19/89).  Over the years, her family and some Stooge fans have tried in vain to have IMDb update her page.

As Curly "Waki" would say, "My mistaki!"
As Agent 86 would say, "Sorry about that, Chief!"

That picture of Ethelreda looks like Mary Ainslee in later episodes with the latter.  And it would be nice if imdb.com would put the former into the credits of that classic MWC episode.  Of course, now Al Bundy would have been right when he said "At least she's not 100," as EL would have been 100 now.