Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World shown in NYC 4/1

Linked Events

• MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD in NYC: April 01, 2010

Offline 3Stooges

Chelsea Classic Cinemas will be showing the classic IT'S A MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD on April 1st.

http://www.clearviewcinemas.com/classics/classics-chelsea.shtml
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:07:13 AM by BeAStooge »

Offline BeAStooge

Sorry, but you're dealing with died-in-the-wool Stooge freaks here.

Not quite sure what prompted these critical quips, but...

"Died-in-the-wool Stooge freak" only begins to define 3Stooges. Joe is a regular at The Three Stooges Fan Club Meetings, went to L.A. to support the 2007 Stooges Costar Reunion, regularly promotes Stooges-related film events in the NYC area, and is an all-around nice guy.

If you have concerns with Joe, use PM.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Most people get upset when I point out tiny, insignificant nitpicks. I've gotten way better at controlling it lately. No offense was aimed at anyone. I like Joe, sorry for any misunderstanding.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline FineBari3

I had no idea that was you, Joe!

Howyadoin'?

...and also another drummer!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline 3Stooges

Hey Mar Jean. Yep it's Joe. I'm still drumming. I'm in a band now. I tried sending you a PM, but I was just getting looped around. The site would ask me for my password, I'd give it, and got looped right back to having to enter my password.

Look foward to the Stooges fan club meeting and seeing "Mad World" on the big screen. It's one of my all-time favorite films. As most of us know, there's a Stooges cameo. That's how I discovered the film, but I'd think it's awesome even if the Stooges weren't in it.

Joe

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hey Mar Jean. Yep it's Joe. I'm still drumming. I'm in a band now. I tried sending you a PM, but I was just getting looped around. The site would ask me for my password, I'd give it, and got looped right back to having to enter my password.

If that happens to you again, Joe, try actually logging out of the forum, and then log back in.  It sounds as though the page thinks that your login has expired but the "cookie" is still there and not getting rewritten when the page has you log in again.

If you are using Internet Explorer and that doesn't work, try using a different browser.  (IE has always been a little quirky.)  These days I recommend Google Chrome.  I use it all the time, and I think Mar-Jean is using it as well.  (Have you had any more trouble since you switched to Chrome, MJ?)

Offline FineBari3

Look foward to the Stooges fan club meeting and seeing "Mad World" on the big screen. It's one of my all-time favorite films. As most of us know, there's a Stooges cameo. That's how I discovered the film, but I'd think it's awesome even if the Stooges weren't in it.

Joe

That's great! I was thinking about playing in a band, but I sold my drum set long ago.

I have given "Mad World" several chances, and I just don't like it!
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline FineBari3

If that happens to you again, Joe, try actually logging out of the forum, and then log back in.  It sounds as though the page thinks that your login has expired but the "cookie" is still there and not getting rewritten when the page has you log in again.

If you are using Internet Explorer and that doesn't work, try using a different browser.  (IE has always been a little quirky.)  These days I recommend Google Chrome.  I use it all the time, and I think Mar-Jean is using it as well.  (Have you had any more trouble since you switched to Chrome, MJ?)

I stopped using it about a week later. It worked well, but many pages I needed to access, especially about 4 pages for work, wouldn't load. It got to be a pain in the butt, so I uninstalled it.
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline metaldams

That's great! I was thinking about playing in a band, but I sold my drum set long ago.

I have given "Mad World" several chances, and I just don't like it!

I have had MAD MAD MAD (etc. etc. etc.) on DVD for years, and amazingly, have yet to see it.  I got it cheap, but have been delaying my seeing it because it's supposedly not for everybody and I hear it's really long.  Maybe after work tonight.  5 seconds of the Stooges and a sprinkling of Buster if I'm lucky.  I realize there are several other comedians in this one, but the ones I mentioned are among my favorites.
- Doug Sarnecky

xraffle

Good movie! You should watch it. I never bought it on DVD mainly because it's a long movie and I can't see myself watching it over and over. But now that the movie is brought up, I want to watch it now but don't have a copy handy. ;D