Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Shemps#1, bring back the Master Debates.

· 10 · 7510

chad2411

Yea, yea, I know last May was the final chapter but I enjoyed them.  C,mon give us another four rounds.  Even though I never participated, I did enjoy seeing the action.

Offline metaldams

• Global Moderator
  • Egghead
Even though I never participated, I did enjoy seeing the action.

That should be your new signature.  Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I wouldn't mind seeing some debates either.  Jim may or may not be busy these days, but if he does bring back the debates, great.  If not, I don't see why another poster can't start one.
- Doug Sarnecky

chad2411

That should be your new signature.  Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I wouldn't mind seeing some debates either.  Jim may or may not be busy these days, but if he does bring back the debates, great.  If not, I don't see why another poster can't start one.

LOL, kinda like watching boxing, when someone else is getting their ass kicked is fun, but me in the ring, uh I'm busy that night.  Metaldams your a motivational person, I'd love to hear some ideas for Debate questions from you.

xraffle

While it would be nice to have these debates again, I can certainly understand why Jim discontinued it. If nobody was participating in them, what good is it? It was pretty much just metaldams, Giff, and me participating along with a few others who debated once. And Giff and I just decided to debate a second time because no one else would do it and we wanted to help keep The Master Debates going. Unfortunately, it didn't do much good. Like metaldams said, other members are free to start your own debates, but IMHO, you're just beating a dead horse.  [deadhorse]

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
The problem is most people thought the same way you do: they liked to see them but didn't want to participate. I had considered a TMD special with yours truly going up against the infamous Islipp but thought better of it (especially after Rob and Doug both took a big steamy shit on the idea of allowing Islipp back in any capacity, and I don't blame them).
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

chad2411

The problem is most people thought the same way you do: they liked to see them but didn't want to participate. I had considered a TMD special with yours truly going up against the infamous Islipp but thought better of it (especially after Rob and Doug both took a big steamy shit on the idea of allowing Islipp back in any capacity, and I don't blame them).

I understand and will give it some thought!                         Go New Orleans Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WhyIOughta

• Beetlebrain
I'm still around, and would love to see the Debates re-start....

Offline theystoogetoclimbingsoike

• Porcupine
Why I oughta
I would love to have a debate with you on "Sick Curly" vs Joe
I've even got my opening statement all typed up.
I just need to get to 10 replies

Offline WhyIOughta

• Beetlebrain

Offline Larrys#1

• Puddinhead
First we need to bring back Shemps#1 and then we can focus on bringing back the Master Debates, lol. I wasn't a member when this was going on but I did read through the debates and they are very interesting. Would be fun to have them back again...