Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

DANCING LADY is Now Out of Print

Offline locoboymakesgood

Warner has stopped pressing a bunch of movies from 1929 - 1972. These titles may end up in the Warner Archive program at some point, but keep in mind the quality of those can vary and will be significantly more expensive than if you purchase it now.

Amazon has copies used at a reasonable price. I would buy now before the price goes up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000F7CMPO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline falsealarms

Ditto for FLYING DOWN TO RIO... that DVD contains BEER & PRETZELS.

Offline locoboymakesgood

"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

I'd still like to see if they can locate a print of "Dancing Lady" with the missing scenes restored.  It would be nice to have a collection of the Stooges' MGM shorts.  I'd like to see those restored, especially "Nertsery Rhymes," since it's Curly in color!

Offline QuinceHead

Not too long ago, I picked this up from somebody on eBay for something like $2.99 plus S/H!   ;D

Cheers,
JohnH
aka QuinceHead

Offline falsealarms

wbshop.com has DANCING LADY in stock (nobody else seems to due its OOP status). Price shows for me as $8.66 but I'm a WB Insider Rewards Member (free to join). DVD includes PLANE NUTS (1933) and ROAST BEEF & MOVIES (1934) as extras.

FLYING DOWN TO RIO, also OOP, is also in stock. Extras include BEER AND PRETZELS. $8.66.

ANOTHER THIN MAN, also OOP, is also in stock. This 1939 film includes a Shemp cameo. $6.46.