The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Microsoft and Curly Howard

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
It dawned on me the other day that Microsoft is launching Windows 7 (their best OS yet) today on Curly's 106th birthday.  I'm sure that they didn't have a clue about the significance of the date, but how cool is that anyway?   ;D

Happy Birthday, Curly! 
 [occasion13] [occasion15] [occasion14] [occasion16] [occasion18]

Offline curlysdame

Happy Boithday, Curly!  We love ya!  I'll have a drink for you, when I go out tonight.     [occasion18]    [cheers]
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Lefty

Microsoft products forget their lines more than Curly ever did.  Curly, Happy belated boithday!  Microsoft, or "Micro-Phonies," get your act together.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Actually, I am extremely satisfied with Windows 7.  I've been using it since Microsoft made the Beta version available back in January, and have had the RC version on my desktop since that became available in the summer.  I've been using Vista on my laptop since I bought it in September; it's okay, but I am looking forward to upgrading it to Window 7 when my disk arrives from Acer.   [cool]

Between my brother and I, we have purchased six copies of Windows 7, not counting my free upgrade from Acer for the laptop.  I don't think we have ever purchased so many copies of an OS at one time before, especially when it's only just been released (actually, I ordered mine on July 1st, long before the final version.)  That fact, alone, should give you an idea of how happy we've been with Windows 7, even while it's been under development.   ;D