Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Moe Howard supplies other cartoon character voices

Offline 3DStooge

Did you know that Moe supplied additional character voices in The New 3 Stooges cartoons? Watch "A Flycycle Built for Two" on Youtube and pay particular attention to the voice of Orville Wright.

Hmmm, I'll have to check that out.

I'm sure I could find this on the site somewhere, but... besides Moe, Larry & Curly-Joe voicing in the New 3 Stooges, the only Stooge to do cartoon voices is Joe B., right?
"Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day." -- Samuel Goldwyn

The people who have your best interests at heart...
...are generally not the ones telling you whatever you want to hear.

ThumpTheShoes

Did you know that Moe supplied additional character voices in The New 3 Stooges cartoons? Watch "A Flycycle Built for Two" on Youtube and pay particular attention to the voice of Orville Wright.

He's also the voice of Tim Bear in several cartoons of that series-- slowed down a little, of course!

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

He's also the voice of Tim Bear in several cartoons of that series-- slowed down a little, of course!

'Tim Bear' was voiced by Hal Smith.

95% of the [non-Stooges] roles were done by Hal, and Margaret Kerry who handled the female and juvenile voices.  Johnny Coons filled in for Hal on a few toons.  On very rare occasions, you can hear Moe (e.g., as noted above); Larry adopted a southwestern drawl to be the narrator on # 121 "Don't Misbehave Indian Brave."

Offline 3DStooge

Thanks for your reply Be-a-Stooge, I didn't know about  Larry and episode #121. His voice should be easy to identify. Anyway, glad to know there are real 3 Stooges experts on this site.