Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges iPhone and iPod Touch app

Offline istooges

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that there is a new Three Stooges app for iPhone and iPod touch. It is called iStooges. The app Includes 72
hilarious motion-activated sound effects and voice clips from your three favorite knuckleheads. Version 1.0 features Larry, Moe, and Curly. It costs $0.99. Not bad.

More info at http://slaphappyapps.com or just search the App Store for iStooges.

Offline locoboymakesgood

Is this sanctioned by Sony?

I wish there wan app that had shorts-on-demand type of thing, but I have most of them on my phone as it is.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline curlysdame

[doh]  I wish I had an iPhone.  They're so cool!  All my friends have one, too.   :-\    I'd hella have that Stooges app on mine.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline istooges

The application is officially licensed through C3 Entertainment, who owns The Three Stooges brand.

I hope you enjoy it.

iStooges
"Remember: It's the slap that makes the app!"

Offline locoboymakesgood

I'd hella have that Stooges app on mine.
If I didn't know you lived in the Bay Area, I'd know now. ;D

Offline curlysdame

If I didn't know you lived in the Bay Area, I'd know now. ;D

Hells yeah.  'San Francisco native right here.   [cool]  You're from Sactown, right? Or near there?
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline locoboymakesgood

Hells yeah.  'San Francisco native right here.   [cool]  You're from Sactown, right? Or near there?
Yeah, I live in Crapramento. That hella thing gives away anybody from Northern California. I've never picked it up but I've traveled with people from here down to LA and stuff and as soon as that word comes out of their mouths it's "Oh, you're from NorCal."

Offline curlysdame

Yeah, I live in Crapramento. That hella thing gives away anybody from Northern California. I've never picked it up but I've traveled with people from here down to LA and stuff and as soon as that word comes out of their mouths it's "Oh, you're from NorCal."

Haha, Crapramento.  I've never heard that one before.  I like it.  I knew that 'hella' was a NorCal thing, but I didn't think it was that regional.  I'll have to curb myself next time I go down to LA, lol.  Duck the Fodgers!   :P